Hide Chat Box

ipolyr

Is there any way to hide the chatbox or move it beneath all the other items on the main forum page?

I can toggle the other items and resize the chatbox*, but would like to remove it.

Regards

Edited by ipolyr
  • Sad 1

Log Off :onion-head09::onion92:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Kotta said:

You should log off your life.

3 hours ago, RocketTots said:

I also want to hide the shoutbox. Too many onions.

What is the shoutbox?  Maybe that would help.

• Haha 1
  • Dw 1

4 hours ago, Lipelis said:
  I already love this topic (Reveal hidden contents)

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifmzansigif-swing-by-hair.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftf-fight.gif

eh, it's over.

asked for help was trolled by a very confused person with a disability (a retard) and his boyfriend.  /s

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ipolyr said:

asked for help was trolled by a very confused person with a disability (a retard) and his boyfriend.  /s

Wait a tick, Which one of these am I?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, ipolyr said:

Is there any way to hide the chatbox or move it beneath all the other items on the main forum page?

I can toggle the other items and resize the chatbox*, but would like to remove it.

Regards

I guess there's no way of removing the shoutbox (i guess nobody would have the work of coding or even predicting an insignifcant feature - in terms of adding a feature like that for a niche group of people that don't want to see the shoutbox - like that, but i might be wrong).

Ironically, the best place to probably reach out people that know anything about this, is the shoutbox.

I'm not a priest/father to give moral teachings to anyone, but the shoutbox, despite the casual trolling/shit talking, is a good place to engage with people efficiently. I understand you might not review yourself there or fit on it, but well... there's no problem in simply not using it or not looking into it (which i guess it's a way more efficient way, than coding a feature to remove it).

But well, might be a good idea to ping @R-78 or @Soly to clarify you about this topic, so i'm doing that for you.

Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RocketTots said:

Apparently all of em   :V

jkjk ❤️

Edited by Gor3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ipolyr said:

eh, it's over.

Also that's very uncalled for and if you don't want people to troll you, you should be more cleaver on how to deal and talk with people, because comments like that are the reason why people will troll you even more.

But worry not mate! I brought you a Sanic Gif to enlighten your heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

sanic-the-hedgehob.gif

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ipolyr said:

Droppin hard-R's is a great way to get trolled, but instead I'll just follow @jezbuz and bestow upon you a nice sanic gif. CHEER UP YOU SAD BOI sonic-sanic.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RocketTots said:

WAIT. I thought i was your ONLY boyfriend. I'm the one suposed to be the one that has 2 boyfriends. And you know i'm only dating @Lipelisbecause he's a GM and gives us DTs and pizza hut discount tickets, so we can live better and feed our 10 lemurs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jezbuz said:

WAIT. I thought i was your ONLY boyfriend. I'm the one suposed to be the one that has 2 boyfriends. And you know i'm only dating @Lipelisbecause he's a GM and gives us DTs and pizza hut discount tickets, so we can live better and feed our 10 lemurs. 

OH HO HO don't you worry babe. Pretty sure he was calling me the R WORD. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT HERE. tumblr_n8uxfwGnDG1rds2njo1_250.gifv

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ipolyr said:

Regards

21 hours ago, Kotta said:

16 hours ago, ipolyr said:

You should log off your life.

What is the shoutbox?  Maybe that would help.

7 hours ago, ipolyr said:

eh, it's over.

8 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

Also that's very uncalled for and if you don't want people to troll you, you should be more cleaver on how to deal and talk with people, because comments like that are the reason why people will troll you even more.

While It's true my comment was sauced with trolling :onion-head65: Logging off Is probably the only actual way to disable Chatbox :onion-head70:

Chatbox Is the only thing removed If you are not logged on. Just check It out on Incognito and see for yourself, @ipolyr:D:rf-00:

• Thanks 2