Closed

(Jay)

2 pds.

Seriously though, instead of making this fake auction, just give the price you want to sell those at. It's not like D-Photon Core is a hard item to sell.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 3

Or you can just stay off the post then if it bothers you lol I'm giving people a chance to offer instead so if you dont like it, offer your 2 pds elsewhere :D

Of course it isnt a hard item to sell...why do you think id rather have people offer instead of putting a price on it?

Edited by (Jay)

14 minutes ago, (Jay) said:

I'm giving people a chance to offer instead so if you dont like it, offer your 2 pds elsewhere :D

Translation: I'm asking people what they're willing to pay for it and I won't accept anything until they're willing to pay whatever I want or even higher.

• Like 2

That's exactly what I'm doing lol Congrats on nailing that one on the head. People are free to offer whatever they want. Not quite sure what you're driving at with your comments here but unless youre making a serious offer. Kindly stay off the post :) 

Yes if you are after bids this needs a time frame to end as i think stated in auction rules on many sites, else we can all just sit and wait for highest . A un fair system to those wishing to partake

3 hours ago, ink said:

Yes if you are after bids this needs a time frame to end as i think stated in auction rules on many sites, else we can all just sit and wait for highest . A un fair system to those wishing to partake

If that is the case then ill give it a time frame, however if people want to participate but think me not putting a price is unfair...then they can either ignore what im selling or simply make an offer, until then...this post is already done with  :D

8 minutes ago, (Jay) said:

If that is the case then ill give it a time frame, however if people want to participate but think me not putting a price is unfair...then they can either ignore what im selling or simply make an offer, until then...this post is already done with  :D

Yes this is the case . A i want to see what i get before i except is a Auction and need these rule's of time applied to be fair . As for not putting a starting price that is indeed your choice, but could lead to you selling for less than you would of excepted to start with. So it would be better next time to start off with your lowest acceptance then when the auction has concluded you wont be so miffed.

15 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

2 pds.

Seriously though, instead of making this fake auction, just give the price you want to sell those at. It's not like D-Photon Core is a hard item to sell.

13 hours ago, (Jay) said:

Or you can just stay off the post then if it bothers you lol I'm giving people a chance to offer instead so if you dont like it, offer your 2 pds elsewhere :D

Of course it isnt a hard item to sell...why do you think id rather have people offer instead of putting a price on it?

13 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

Translation: I'm asking people what they're willing to pay for it and I won't accept anything until they're willing to pay whatever I want or even higher.

13 hours ago, (Jay) said:

That's exactly what I'm doing lol Congrats on nailing that one on the head. People are free to offer whatever they want. Not quite sure what you're driving at with your comments here but unless youre making a serious offer. Kindly stay off the post :) 

5 hours ago, ink said:

As much as I agree with @bobshlibidich and @ink, only one thing remains, and that Is this statement of @(Jay)'s :rf-03:

2 hours ago, (Jay) said:

so basically, WHefBw.gif If the participants decided to enter, then It's their problem :onion-head70:

Nothing can be done If they decided to pay over 30DTs for a D-Photon Core :onion-head09::onion92:

• Dislike 1