Quick menu?

Ralphthebbn

I played PSO a long time ago on GC and I'm scratching an itch, but one thing I was able to do on that version that I can't find on PC is a quick-swap menu. By pressing up on the dpad you were able to bring up an overlay without pausing the game to quickly swap weapons and use items. Is there a good way to quickly switch between a ranged/melee weapon in this version? The 1-10 hot keys are nice for techs and items but if you can set weapons to it I haven't figured out how.

8 minutes ago, Ralphthebbn said:

I played PSO a long time ago on GC and I'm scratching an itch, but one thing I was able to do on that version that I can't find on PC is a quick-swap menu. By pressing up on the dpad you were able to bring up an overlay without pausing the game to quickly swap weapons and use items. Is there a good way to quickly switch between a ranged/melee weapon in this version? The 1-10 hot keys are nice for techs and items but if you can set weapons to it I haven't figured out how.

Ctrl + End :D 

For more feature like that you can check this out -> [that was supposed to be a link :rf-08:]keyboard-layout.jpg

Just now, Ralphthebbn said:

Nvm I am a very smart boy and figured it out. For anyone who might find this later when you're holding ctrl (or whichever button) to swap palates the top option changes from chat to items.  

Whoops, I was seconds late :onion93::onion-head65: