No longer a trade thread NYC

ink

Only left with a few NYC more than welcome to message me. This thread became a (In my opinion) and no longer a trading thread.

Like time and time again it is not up to the viewer to decide what is being sold for what , it is down to the seller and the person buying. IF those of you wish to discuss a item price .Then use the correct forum for general not in someones trade post . If not interested then move along.

Edited by ink
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, ink said:

Adding 100% to attribute = 15NYC for a type weapon , this works out to be 25 pd per NYC

377 photon drop / 15 

On average a DT is valued at 7 Pd Grab 3 x the value while you can.

What's the 377 photon drops about? :o 

7 minutes ago, Kotta said:

What's the 377 photon drops about? :o 

yes nice spot should be 3 x 99 add 40 for 10 % 337

Had sum of finishing a weapon of mine in head as well at time plus 420 on the dawg lol

Edited by ink
  • Haha 1

Ah-

Ah! 

aaaaaaaaaaaaah of course :onion93::onion-head65:

• Thanks 1
  • Dw 1

You can't really attribute nyc price to adding %'s because honestly adding %'s to these type weapons doesn't REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY matter. At best I would value NYC 2:1 and worst 3:1(Simply because the use of NYC for 1 person is severely limited and niche). Adept 25pd's , 5 nyc to unlock. which would mean 1 nyc = 5pd. Take into account on the high end 8pd = 1 DT that's where I get my math :P. If you can get 1:1 more power too you.

-------------- Attention -------------- This is just my opinion it does not represent an over all EXACT NYC price -----------Attention--------------------

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, goDdess said:

You can't really attribute nyc price to adding %'s because honestly adding %'s to these type weapons doesn't REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY matter

Of course you can , and if it matter or not is besides the point . The value to add 100 % still stands at using 337 Photon Drops 

So based on your price....a type shot with no % and a special is worth 25 dts...a DT per NYC is WAY too much, especially given their current use...better off holding them for another possible hit addition use.... but gl!

• Like 1