Psycho Bridge

David S. Wilson

Hello, I am aware that psycho bridge is a really useful weapon but i want my Dark bridge back because i didn't know it would change the appearance of the weapon. so if anyone wants to trade me a pgf or a dark bridge for a psycho bridge then lmk plz n ty 😃

• Like 1

Hello, I am aware that psycho bridge is a really useful weapon but i want my Dark bridge back because i didn't know it would change the appearance of the weapon. so if anyone wants to trade me a pgf or a dark bridge for a psycho bridge then lmk plz n ty [emoji2]
the idea is have both but yeah psycho bridge is such a ugly wep, speciallly when u use a beauty like dark bridge

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, assface said:

the idea is have both but yeah psycho bridge is such a ugly wep, speciallly when u use a beauty like dark bridge

yeah i wanted both but i didnt get another pgf before it ended because i had to work and everytime i had to leave for work HH turned on but was barely on when i wasnt doing anything lmao  

yeah i wanted both but i didnt get another pgf before it ended because i had to work and everytime i had to leave for work HH turned on but was barely on when i wasnt doing anything lmao  
but definily is better to keep psycho bridge since is ur main damage as a caster force and use mercurius rod for Grant damage, we should try to vote for a better wep texture skin or whatever u call haha. i wosh something like a black psycho bridge or something like demonic fork looks so much cooler than pw skin.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

So you are basically... working 24 hours a day!?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jB2zrdLdXs6tRbUaoDr8WX6EIr36FgQI2kyP7fasGIQ/edit#gid=1585040365

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

actually i think they just use pw texture because was more easy to do the job about the specials of the wep instead of using another wep, since pw already gives tp 50% save consumption and 45% ra damage, but i wish they used maybe the book i dont remember the name that boost ra damage as well or sorcerer cane

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Yes, i work 3 jobs and barely have time to be on much, most of the time when hunting pgf, i was also leaving my character on while i ran to run errands as well. Also i got 2 pgf while HH wasn't on lol

Edited by David S. Wilson
forgot to mention lmao
  • Dislike 1

Psycho bridge could not have a more relevant skin than the one he has. It has all the properties of psycho wand and therefore it looks like it, so at a glance you understand its role. So I would find it sad that an endgame fo never has a psycho wand-like on him again, when it is one of the most beautiful and representative canes in the base game

5 hours ago, R-78 said:

Yeah I literally only found 5, like can't we get more HH, like I barely got to play ANY HH, I should of at least found 20 = \  #FreeHH

• Haha 2

You guys should be grateful that there's HH at all. It's a bad mechanism from the get go because of the reasons you guys are demonstrating at this very second (and more). While y'all are talking about skins that are EMBARASSINGLY ugly... don't forget to bring the pitch forks out for every single Red Ring upgrade. They're all disgusting, but you're pretty much forced to you use them because they're a clear upgrade.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

You guys should be grateful that there's HH at all. It's a bad mechanism from the get go because of the reasons you guys are demonstrating at this very second (and more). While y'all are talking about skins that are EMBARASSINGLY ugly... don't forget to bring the pitch forks out for every single Red Ring upgrade. They're all disgusting, but you're pretty much forced to you use them because they're a clear upgrade.

i use the halo upgrade i dont even remember what its called and its not because it gives me a bonus to resta  range since i use it exclusivly on casts but because it looks like a halo

honestly imo ultima should implement a skin system like ephinea that lets a skin item affect like 2 or 3 items per skin without changing any of the properties just because then we can use the good items without them looking like trash for example a skin on psycho bridge that changes it back to dark bridge while keeping the boosts psycho bridge gives and is only astetic unlike the rr skins

• Like 1