̶B̶>̶R̶e̶d̶ ̶R̶i̶n̶g̶

VCius

You could pump some more Halo Rappy souls into it so it'll cycle back to becoming a RR. Might cost you around that many PDs, but it's a cheaper option for sure... either that or getting a different costume you might like. Ylvis Costume, Guardian Angel Costume, and Bewbs Costumes are especially useful!

yeah i was trying get some rappy souls but i see it as not worth cuz the zalure and jellen range helps alot when im playing with my ramarl alone 😗

25 minutes ago, VCius said:

yeah i was trying get some rappy souls but i see it as not worth cuz the zalure and jellen range helps alot when im playing with my ramarl alone 😗

clio

15 minutes ago, VCius said:

True, it's very handy. That said, the only RR I know I have available is a mid-statter, which probably isn't ideal if you're making a costume out of it, though might be good for general use if you're interested.

16 hours ago, Colt said:

True, it's very handy. That said, the only RR I know I have available is a mid-statter, which probably isn't ideal if you're making a costume out of it, though might be good for general use if you're interested.

it works for me, lmk when yo go on 🤙

18 minutes ago, VCius said:

it works for me, lmk when yo go on 🤙

Cool! Can get on right after dinner, might be a bit over a half hour from now if that's cool?

17 minutes ago, Colt said:

Cool! Can get on right after dinner, might be a bit over a half hour from now if that's cool?

ill be waiting :d

1 hour ago, VCius said:

ill be waiting :d

Alright, I'm ready to get on, just need to find the thing now, lol

10 minutes ago, Colt said:

Alright, I'm ready to get on, just need to find the thing now, lol

im making room xd