Issues with Vol Opt ver.2

willor23

My friend and I have been playing 2 player as a HUnewearl (level 126) and a FOnewm (level 107) and we're having a lot of trouble on Phase 2 of Vol Opt Ver.2. The biggest issue we have is that the hunter does 0 damage with physical attacks (Yamato +60) which makes it just about impossible to kill him before running out of healing/mana items. Rabarta from the force is doing about ~110 damage per cast but it is just so slow.

Is there some trick/particular weapon we should try out?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Edited by willor23

You just need to output damage with the Hu. Some options that quickly come to mind 

(1) better weapons: depends on what you have at hand. I can give you some okayish gear I've got rotting in my bank for free if that'd help you, no problems :)

(2) better units: something such as God Power/Cent ability might help your HU go above 0 and it is easy to get. Make sure you use the 4 slots in your armor!

(3) better supp techs on the fo: upgrade your shifta/deband and zalure as much as possible. I don't think a character would do 0 to the ep1 bosses with level 30 s/d, not an expert tho.

Hope that helps, have a good one!

(Also a pretty obvious one I forgot that might not help much but still works is levelling up a bit more, since levels give some atp!)

Edited by Lobotomy
Adding new info

6 hours ago, willor23 said:

My friend and I have been playing 2 player as a HUnewearl (level 126) and a FOnewm (level 107) and we're having a lot of trouble on Phase 2 of Vol Opt Ver.2. The biggest issue we have is that the hunter does 0 damage with physical attacks (Yamato +60) which makes it just about impossible to kill him before running out of healing/mana items. Rabarta from the force is doing about ~110 damage per cast but it is just so slow.

Is there some trick/particular weapon we should try out?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

yes your are to low . i would say level 150 and you might make it through. Unless you max out power / ata on Hu most likely not a option.

Thanks for the replies everyone, looks like we've got some leveling and farming to do.

22 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

You just need to output damage with the Hu. Some options that quickly come to mind 

(1) better weapons: depends on what you have at hand. I can give you some okayish gear I've got rotting in my bank for free if that'd help you, no problems :)

(2) better units: something such as God Power/Cent ability might help your HU go above 0 and it is easy to get. Make sure you use the 4 slots in your armor!

(3) better supp techs on the fo: upgrade your shifta/deband and zalure as much as possible. I don't think a character would do 0 to the ep1 bosses with level 30 s/d, not an expert tho.

Hope that helps, have a good one!

(Also a pretty obvious one I forgot that might not help much but still works is levelling up a bit more, since levels give some atp!)

16 hours ago, ink said:

yes your are to low . i would say level 150 and you might make it through. Unless you max out power / ata on Hu most likely not a option.

Thanks for the replies everyone, looks like we've got some leveling and farming to do.

• Like 1