Resta Level 30

Phobos

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

i have Resta level 30 i want to trade for some photon drops make me an offer!!

In case you don't know, Shifta Deband Jellen Zalure and Resta level 30 are pretty common drops :onion-head65:

The ones that are not are everything else that aren't the previously mentioned :onion-head01:

6 hours ago, Phobos said:

oh no i did not, so is it not something people need?

It might be something that some people may need, but ppl might have them in abundance, so more often than not, it's pretty much given out for free. Even I have like 12 or 13 of them sitting in my bank, and they haven't been requested in my shop for years, so I may more or less just give some to whoever might need them who're new, lol

1 hour ago, Colt said:

It might be something that some people may need, but ppl might have them in abundance, so more often than not, it's pretty much given out for free. Even I have like 12 or 13 of them sitting in my bank, and they haven't been requested in my shop for years, so I may more or less just give some to whoever might need them who're new, lol

oh i had no idea ive been out of the loop for a bit im recently just getting back into the game, that's what ill do then, thank you for answering my question