S> STA for DTs

WIZKID

Last year there were a couple that went for as much as 300 Dts. I would not be expecting that much. There's one listed for 200 Dts below this post. I could consider a 100-200 Dts offer. Maybe on the lower end if someone includes an interesting weapon or 2.

• Dw 1

3 hours ago, WIZKID said:

Last year there were a couple that went for as much as 300 Dts.

That's absolutely not true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WIZKID said:

Last year there were a couple that went for as much as 300 Dts. I would not be expecting that much. There's one listed for 200 Dts below this post. I could consider a 100-200 Dts offer. Maybe on the lower end if someone includes an interesting weapon or 2.

16 minutes ago, WIZKID said:

I hhad heard 300Dts through 2nd hand information. 

From what I've seen, after anniversary 2019 STA price was at 250DTs and remained like that till  after anniversary 2020 when It lowered to 200DTs :o

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kotta said:

From what I've seen, after anniversary 2019 STA price was at 250DTs and remained like that till  after anniversary 2020 when It lowered to 200DTs :o

Awesome. Thanks for that Kotta. Im not looking to rip anyone off. Just looking for some fair offers of DTs so I can add some hit. Cheers all and Merry Christmas btw. P

• Like 1

this is what i think but theres is no a official price for it. But duing event sta supposse to be cheaper, so would be around 150 dts. In other hand off event should be at least on 200 dts.

I think that apply to pgf as well during event should cost around 350, and off event at least on 400 dts.

Theres are some people that want to sell extra cheap to get really quick those dts. but that doesnot mean that the price change.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WIZKID said:

I hhad heard 300Dts through 2nd hand information. You're probably correct by challenging that price as the past listing for STA are 200-250 Dts and even one listed for 275. What is your recommended price for STA 777? 

Listed sold.

You could try for 200 DTs — that's sort of the baseline value but you'll definitely see some competitive pricing considering the amount of STAs that dropped.

I'd expect a potential dip in value to around 150-175 DTs for a duration, until the surplus regulates.

• Thanks 1