having issues using the item maker on the test server

assface

On 12/3/2021 at 3:13 PM, assface said:

maybe is because the new executable test server

I don't know what you mean by this, the executable is the same for both the main and test server.

Are you running the item maker as admin?

En 6/12/2021 a las 0:46, Soly dijo:

I don't know what you mean by this, the executable is the same for both the main and test server.

Are you running the item maker as admin?

oh yes i am running the item maker as a admin. Any other idea why is happening that issue? did u try to make an item in the test server to check if is working. idk what else to do

1 hour ago, assface said:

oh yes i am running the item maker as a admin. Any other idea why is happening that issue? did u try to make an item in the test server to check if is working. idk what else to do

are you running multiple clients at the same time?

any other tool for pso works just fine?

mmm, I had no problems until implemented the executable test server from the launcher, may you put an specific executable psobb on the folder, or update the current item maker, coz the problem continues to persist even when I download the new client.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

Again, I dont know what you mean with the test server executable, because they are the same.
And afaik you are the only one that has issues with it.

Can you contact me over discord to see if we can troubleshoot this?
Soly#0637

my problem still remain, a friend tried and dint have issues and was the same item maker that i transfer him via whatsapp u.u so definily is my laptop have some issues but i can define the error.

i send you my discord tho im waiting to confirm.

On 12/10/2021 at 9:53 PM, assface said:

mmm, I had no problems until implemented the executable test server from the launcher, may you put an specific executable psobb on the folder, or update the current item maker, coz the problem continues to persist even when I download the new client.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

perhaps the .exe is not been allowed to run in security option pc. Try make a allowance for it in security to run with test server and not just allowed for game maybe? just an idea

• 4 months later...