Trying to play through the story, but have to recreate a new party each time I finish a mission.

Is there a better way to play through the main game? I'm a new player to this server, but played on Xbox live way back when. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Usually in the lobby area, I create a party and set it to one player. There's the main story option and 3 available missions. Did all three of them and more have not unlocked. Am I missing something?

Edited by Elecon
Additional Information

once you beat the first three missions more should unlock automatically. They should unlock with the same system as on gc/xbox, the only difference is there should no longer be a requirement to 'beat area boss and report to principal after to unlock next area' for some of the quests. If you run the quests on normal they should also make them unlock for all other difficulties too. If doing the first 3 quests didn't unlock more, then maybe for some unknown reason it failed to set the flag properly; you could try running the quest again perhaps?

There is also a different story mode exclusive to blue burst known as government quests from the principal in multiplayer mode, but those are a separate thing from the original story quests.

36 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If doing the first 3 quests didn't unlock more, then maybe for some unknown reason it failed to set the flag properly; you could try running the quest again perhaps?

He has to do the Government quests in order to unlock the next solo missions.

6 hours ago, R-78 said:

He has to do the Government quests in order to unlock the next solo missions.

This for ep1 and ep2 you have to do government quest to unlock further in story . For ep4 which i think you may be refering to Fryewolf, where you are able to do the Government quest chain on normal and it will also unlock all difficulties for ep4 government i.e hard , very hard , ult .

As for ep1 and ep 2 it has to be completed on each difficulty , so if you have done easter eggs on hard to change animal parts you must use hard to convert Oh. and same with east west towers easter egg for gallon must use difficulty done on for extra menus

Edited by ink

maybe i was misremembering then, that the 'beat boss and speak to principal' was replaced with doing government quests up to the specific point (get 2-1 available for caves quests instead of beating boss and reporting). But I do seem to remember that he should get the other forest quests available after those 3 are done, even if the caves ones won't show up until you've done up to 2-1, so it still seems like something was off somehow :onion-head70:

16 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

maybe i was misremembering then, that the 'beat boss and speak to principal' was replaced with doing government quests up to the specific point (get 2-1 available for caves quests instead of beating boss and reporting). But I do seem to remember that he should get the other forest quests available after those 3 are done, even if the caves ones won't show up until you've done up to 2-1, so it still seems like something was off somehow :onion-head70:

Your quite correct for the previous versions of pso , this was introduced with blue burst  version. having to unlock gov for more story think you only have to complete upto mines the timed gov mission for all access in story single player