B> ranger weapons and items for ramarl

Ragtag26

hi guys! recently i am back after a very long hiatus. I'm hoping to buy some ranger weapons, armor and items for my character Tech. 

Here's more of a summery:

Type sh/shot blank or with hell or demon

PGF or dark meteor (maybe a deal)

Proof of sonic team

Magic rock heart key

Love heart

Panzer faust with hit

Edited by Ragtag26
  • Dw 1

7 hours ago, Ragtag26 said:

(and no 500 dollars is not reasonably priced for an item that is more than 20 years old, that is not actually real, with an event that happens only once a year and very few people can actually own. nobody is going to buy that. stop being greedy and unreasonable. just because you price it sensibly doesn't mean everyone and there momma is going to own one. A select few people own them and a lot of them already left the sever a long time ago. Seriously dont ruin your reputation because you think can sucker someone. In a real market it would be dramatically lowered.) {sorry for the rant. it irks me when players really try high balling others in order to rip them off}

20210913_202345.jpg

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Ragtag26 said:

hi guys! recently i am back after a very long hiatus. I'm hoping to buy some ranger weapons, armor and items for my character Tech. 

I'm hoping to come across sue's coat, rupika, or red ring. some decent shot types like TYPE SH/SHOT (I think that's the one where you can customize it to have demon's special?)

Some decent handguns like suppressor with charge or serene swan.  some decent mechs like charge yask 9000m. Im also looking for mags as well. 

i have a 50 hit charge repeater

also i have a few 9Ks with random stats (no hit) but you can always add special/hit to

On 9/28/2021 at 2:16 AM, Ragtag26 said:

Here's more of a summery:

Type sh/shot blank or with hell or demon

PGF or dark meteor (maybe a deal)

Proof of sonic team

Magic rock heart key

Love heart

Panzer faust with hit

I have love heart, PoST and a 0/0/0/0/60 iron Faust (no panzers sadly)

Maybe heart key. I'd have to check my banks

3 hours ago, Ford522 said:

I have love heart, PoST and a 0/0/0/0/60 iron Faust (no panzers sadly)

Maybe heart key. I'd have to check my banks

Pm me

14 minutes ago, SinowNeo617 said:

hi i have a hit panzer in my shop as well as other ranger weapons if your interested pm me

Pm me pls3