Did solo mode get buffed?

So I'm running 1-player Episode 1 on Ult and I'm noticing the enemy HP is a little high. (Compared them to PSO World.) I dunno about the rest of the stats/resistances, but I thought only multi-player stuff was buffed. Is this because we have an event going or something? I'm just fighting mooks, not even boss HP.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

Only episode II and bosses. Anything else shouldĀ be vanilla stats.Ā Are you sure you selected "One person" mode?

Yah, I did. I calculated the damage and it took more techniques to kill the enemy than it should. A foie hit for 471 and it took 5 hits to kill, so I dealt 2,355 damage. 4 foies was not enough at 1884 damage. The HP of a Vulmer, the test enemy here, is supposed to be 1596 in 1-Player/Offline mode. However it has more than that given how many foies it took to kill. So something is off.

Ā 

I just tested against a Barble (Ult Gobooma) as well. A zonde at 429 damage took 5 hits to kill, 2145 damage. According to PSO World it should only have 1700, meaning it should only take 4 zondes to kill at 1716 damage. So HP is definitely higher in solo and that's kind of frustrating. Like do what you want with multi-player, but please leave 1-player alone.

Ā 

---------

Ā 

Oh and before anyone pulls out "old reliable" I should let you know I tried to play on Ephenia. Client doesn't work right with my machine. There's frame-rate issues that I have tried to hell and back to fix and the only thing that helps involves windows settings I don't feel safe changing and that doesn't even fully fix the problem, just lessens it. So before anyone says to me "go play Ephenia", I can't. I literally can't. (I've spoken to others and I ain't the only one who has this issueĀ with their client.)

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

24 minutes ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Yah, I did. I calculated the damage and it took more techniques to kill the enemy than it should. A foie hit for 471 and it took 5 hits to kill, so I dealt 2,355 damage. 4 foies was not enough at 1884 damage. The HP of a Vulmer, the test enemy here, is supposed to be 1596 in 1-Player/Offline mode. However it has more than that given how many foies it took to kill. So something is off.

Ā 

I just tested against a Barble (Ult Gobooma) as well. A zonde at 429 damage took 5 hits to kill, 2145 damage. According to PSO World it should only have 1700, meaning it should only take 4 zondes to kill at 1716 damage. So HP is definitely higher in solo and that's kind of frustrating. Like do what you want with multi-player, but please leave 1-player alone.

PSOw is probably just wrong. Just refer to this. Itā€™s more compact and definitely more tested / accurate.Ā https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Enemies#Ultimate

28 minutes ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

The HP of a Vulmer, the test enemy here, is supposed to be 1596 in 1-Player/Offline mode. However it has more than that given how many foies it took to kill. So something is off.

Just checked on Vulmer and you're right.

It seems like One PersonĀ stats suffer from a +25% HP ATP DFP EVP ATA LCK ESP (same resistances though)Ā which is news to me.

I don't think that was intentional? @Larva

4 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

PSOw is probably just wrong. Just refer to this. Itā€™s more compact and definitely more tested / accurate.Ā https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Enemies#Ultimate

No, this says the exact same thing.

4 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Just checked on Vulmer and you're right.

It seems like One PersonĀ stats suffer from a +25% HP ATP DFP EVP ATA LCK ESP (same resistances though)Ā which is news to me.

I don't think that was intentional? @Larva

I mean I've just had to accept the hacksaw that was brought to episode 2 across all modes including one player. (I'll never know if I can actually damage Olga Flow or Gryphon...) But yah, leave episode 1 single player alone please.