Is Ultima Perishing?

For 4 years that I play here, it is far from being the only lull I have witnessed, in particular between 2 events, on a Friday at this time. don't worry, nothing is final

• Like 1

it could be headed that way. i would love to see it become more populated. we have actually been getting some new players lately. about 5 or so people in the last week or two so lets hope they stay on.

Lads, any ideas on how we can fix it? there used to be 100 ppl on a day not terribly long ago.

• Like 1

In between events is always difficult. Most of us have everything we need by now, however the themed events add a sense of urgency to farm what you need as you will have to wait 12 months to try again. I think Ultima is fine and has a bright future ahead of it. PS: Fix Ultima Bringers for Trashmar.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

Ultima started dying when they banned terror. his kind demeanor and razor sharp wit are sorely missed. Bring him back! in fact, give him Sabers old GM position! he can't be any more of an asshole than Wilson was

Just make Wilson owner dude, problem solved.

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

Ultima started dying when they banned terror. his kind demeanor and razor sharp wit are sorely missed. Bring him back! in fact, give him Sabers old GM position! he can't be any more of an asshole than Wilson was

i used to disagree with this type of thinking.

• Haha 2

In my opinion, if nothing is done then Ultima probably will stay around the same population if not get less populated. PSO is best played with other people and when there's like 2-3 rooms open at any time, it's going to drive off any new players to other servers that are larger.

• Like 1

ultima need make a new ship with new hard as hell mission with 4x exp banned the use of dark weapon flame visit, ramblin may, and solforino do massive damage or add a vanillia type server with c-mode fix...the first time attack server normal drop rate for all the crybabies and elites enjoy ... for the love psobb

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

In my opinion, if nothing is done then Ultima probably will stay around the same population if not get less populated. PSO is best played with other people and when there's like 2-3 rooms open at any time, it's going to drive off any new players to other servers that are larger.

PSO2 rates already were already increase to promote the multiplayer. What else do you suggest?

1 hour ago, Larva said:

PSO2 rates already were already increase to promote the multiplayer. What else do you suggest?

I stopped logging on because of this , it only benefits the 3 guilds with most players on server. For myself and other's who's time zone only allows us to play solo or duo don't see no benefits from this. Happy hour is another reason why play when you can wait for Happy Hour to maximise your time in the hunt better , in my opinion it would have been better to have a weekly kill count per account that boosted your DAR this would have made more frequent log on to play , and not just when the game mod's decide its a happy hour.

• Like 1