not a valid win32 application

XP might still be supported, not sure.

Have you tried to redownload fresh? Maybe some corrupted files

I dont remember if the launcher itself supports XP but the game should, and so should the installer I think.
Either way, I would recommend you to not use XP and eventually plan to drop support for it completely.

• Sad 1
Just now, Soly said:

I dont remember if the launcher itself supports XP but the game should, and so should the installer I think.
Either way, I would recommend you to not use XP and eventually plan to drop support for it completely.

I started playing In this server with Window XP as well :onion-head75:

Back then, I somehow managed to make the startup menu In-Game the same as GC's :D [but I can't replicate that anymore :"L ]

If only I could bring that CPU to life :rf-12:

On 8/30/2021 at 6:28 AM, R-78 said:

XP might still be supported, not sure.

Have you tried to redownload fresh? Maybe some corrupted files

Full re-download with two different browsers. Unzipped with built-in ZIP utility & 7zip.
Ran as local user & ran as full admin.

The installer file does not include a hash value to verify its integrity.

Since the launcher says it required .Net Framework 4. I installed that but it did not get the game installer off the ground.
The launcher just gives me a black screen the game loads. However I did get an error message out of it this time.

Error signature.bmp

On 8/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, Soly said:

I know about a year ago I was playing it with no issues on Windows XP. I'm using this machine for fun nostalgic stuff. Nothing important is done on it.
I'm actually making this forum post from Windows XP.

I do hope me contributing to the market share of the OS (1% worldwide) makes Microsoft squirm a little though.
You may not be aware but just recently someone make a website that converts most of the web back into basic HTML that makes things like IE4 on Windows 95 work again.

On 8/30/2021 at 5:50 PM, Kotta said:

I started playing In this server with Window XP as well :onion-head75:

Back then, I somehow managed to make the startup menu In-Game the same as GC's :D [but I can't replicate that anymore :"L ]

If only I could bring that CPU to life :rf-12:

You can bring it back to life though. I can browse 95% of the modern web with it still. You just need to know how to do it.

39 minutes ago, Satisfoxy said:

You can bring it back to life though. I can browse 95% of the modern web with it still. You just need to know how to do it.

I will just stick to the "someday I will just Install the old ultimapso.exe that was In my old windows xp pc Into the computer and switch the file that contains the logo with the one with the modern and see If It works" method. I just have to be "not" lazy and do It.... someday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {and hope It works :onion-head21: