can I get some help with finding/installing a skin?

cherrypipka

Hello! 😘

I just downloaded the game a few days ago. I happened to see a few people playing as NPC skins in the lobby, with Momoka's skin being of big interest to me. I asked the person using the skin how they managed to do it, but I think they were afk. 

Looking on the forum, I found lots of guides on how to create skins and edit them. However, I just want to know how to easily download a Momoka skin (or use the file for it that already exists in-game for the character itself) and install it in a way where I would be able to use it for one of my characters. I don't plan on editing Momoka's skin at all and would like to use it as is.

After viewing the skin guides, I'm feeling very very overwhelmed and confused. I did download Texture Manager and AFS Manager, if those are necessary for what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm really not great with computers in regards to editing files and such, so the most straightforward explanation on how to do this would be GREATLY appreciated! 😭

Type /npc 8 in lobby.

• Like 1

It should be saved.

/npc 0 to undo it

• Like 1