Request from the Crimson Angels

YellowCrasher

Quest Name: Request from the Crimson Angels

Description: A team are looking for a hunter to help them with a mission they've been assigned to.

Areas: Forest 1 and 2, Cave 1 and 2, Mines 1 and 2, and Ruins 1 and 2

Reward: Ranked (Will be based on your choices in this quest)

Rank E: 10 Meseta

Rank D: 100 Meseta

Rank C: 1000 Meseta

Rank B: 10,000 Meseta

Rank A: 100,000 Meseta

Rank S: 100,000 Meseta + Random Rare (Rare pending on difficulty)

If none of the rank based rewards are suitable or are too high, then I'll let the creators decide.

Condition:

- THIS IS A ONE PLAYER ONLY MISSION!

CPU Allies:

http://img833.imageshack.us/f/crimsonangels.png/

Joey E-105 (HuCast)

Weapon: Soul Eater

Armor: [pending on difficulty]

Slots: [pending on difficulty]

Barrier: [pending on difficulty]

Mag: Elenor

Fun Fact: Weapon and Mag of choice are meant to make Joey look like an Angel of Death, or grim Reaper... Which ever you think is more suitable

Cierra (RAcaseal)

Weapon: Mechguns (pending on difficulty)

Armor: [pending on difficulty]

Slots: [pending on difficulty]

Barrier: [Pending on difficulty]

Mag: Agastya

TheBee (RAmar)

Weapon: None

Armor: [pending on difficulty] (Suggest a very strong armor)

Slots: [pending on difficulty] (suggested to be Power-type)

Barrier: [pending on difficulty] (Suggest to be very strong)

Techs: Resta, Anti, and mainly Zonde techs

Mag: None

Fun Fact: To add insult to injury, he's SUPPOSE to be yellow, despite the three being called "Crimson Angels". It's a joke, people. >_<;; And yes, before you ask, the name was inspired from TheBee from Kamen Rider Kabuto. Shut up, and enjoy my attempt at being funny.

Other information:

This is actually based on the backstory of actual PSO characters I play as. There's a FOnewmarel too, but since the party limit is four, she won't be appearing in this quest. Maybe if I make a sequal to this quest, I'll include her. Back to the backstory of these characters, I'm still working on said backstory, and I thought turning it into an actual quest would help with the development of things, not to mention get my creative brain juices flowing. And no, I will not tell you people the backstory of the characters, except to the people who turn this into an actual quest. I'll let you, the fellow players of PSO, discovor what the story is like for yourself.

If you don't get what that means, I'm gonna say it flat out... IT MEANS I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE STORY-LIKE FLOW OF THE QUEST, EXCEPT TO THE CREATOR, IF THEY THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA, TO AVOID SPOILERS!!!!

Any opinions on this quest? Good? Bad? Come on now! Don't be shy! I can take a hit or fifty.

Edited by YellowCrasher

Rank S: 100,000 Meseta + Elenor Mag

This we cannot reward. Sorry.

And i havent tested so i cant say for sure but i dont think the npcs can have mags.

Also if the costum npcs die they die period.

Edited the following details of the quest:

- Rank S reward changed from Elenor Mag to just a random rare. The rare you get will also depend on the difficulty you did this on.

- Number of areas you go through reduced to only the dungeon portions of the areas. Didn't think about how easy it'd be for the bosses to screw the CPU allies over, and as a result, cause the quest to end in failure.

-Kept the Mags for Joey, Cierra and TheBee, incase it actually is possible for NPC allies to have mags.

- Cierra's Mag cell is changed, but Joey still has the Elenor Mag.

- Since NPCs can only have mags with no stats, TheBee will NOT have a mag equipped

Side Note:

I think it is possible for NPCs to have Mags. I remember a quest on the SCHThack PSOBB, and the two optional allies of that quest had Mags equipped.

Just got confirmation, it is possible for NPCs to have mags equipped. The mags won't have any stat boosts, but at least it'll help make the NPCs look cool. Oh, and the NPCs can only have one unit (the slots I mentioned in the topic post)

Edited by YellowCrasher

There really should be no penalty for NPC partners dying, since some are just fucking stupid and there's nothing you can do to save them.

Then it wouldn't be much of a challenge. But yeah, the NPCs can be very stupid at times, so I edited the penalty for when ALL THREE NPCs die, plus, it's also the reason why I thought TheBee should have the Resta Tech.

Edited by YellowCrasher