Characters deleted?

Hi, 

I haven't logged onto PSOBB ultima in a few months and noticed that at least two of my characters have been deleted. Is there a reason for this? All that's left is a level 1 character with one minute of playtime. Can someone help me please?

SNAIEK

15 hours ago, Martikush said:

Are you sure you don't have an other account ? It seems weird that 2 characters slots are missing. Maybe try to reach @Soly

positive it's this account, i'd never skip the first 2 character slots and I remember that I had at least one main character if not two aside from the last character with no play time when logging in again. Do they randomly wipe characters after a certain period of time? or is it because someone in the game gave me items that would warrant deletion? I'm sure the logs can be checked for my account...

3 hours ago, snaiek said:

positive it's this account, i'd never skip the first 2 character slots and I remember that I had at least one main character if not two aside from the last character with no play time when logging in again. Do they randomly wipe characters after a certain period of time? or is it because someone in the game gave me items that would warrant deletion? I'm sure the logs can be checked for my account...

We do not delete characters or accounts.
Maybe this is not your main account?

Either way, send me a private message with your username and I'll look into it.