I am leaving,happy?

Requiem

you know what? FUCK ALL OF YOU. I had it with all you and your closminded skulls. Blaming a innocent man of hacking and then joking about him. you guys wanted me banned ever sence i admitted to it and you wanted another reason to do so. serverus the free pd server you saw was a complete lie and proof you were lieing just to have a reason to ban me. I am tired of it and it's not worth my time to get people who want me gone to tell them the truth. you use your status as a gm to control people and it sickens me. dizz purposly -feedbacked me to make me look bad and sunny is just a instagator. if you want sume advice, make your servers better, learn to fix bugs and exploits, and learn to better study sistuations before you ban a innocent man for hacking. goodbye ultima. and may your celebration party start.

Girls.png

Simply put, I exist. The joke is on you, I counted i have been banned 6 times and yet i always come back. only 1 of those account deserved a ban, others were banned due to the possibility that i wasw hacking. truth be told i didnt hack, and if my darkflow was fake, why did serverus sell it for 70pds. why isn't momoer banned? why is I HAC FUC aka Broomop banned? but me? oh, because i ended up getting a 'hacked' df in a trade. I have a right to insult people, for the god given right to express my opinion. if you banned be for slander, i would understand, but for having.making a 'fake' item? learn to better anylyze the situation. why was the df hacked and nothing else was? why wasnt my other items rarer or hacked? is there a hack that lets you make perminate items? no. i am not saying the df could of been fake, but i am saying i didnt make it. i was banned because members didnt already like me and they were complaining to the gms. they got tired of it, and pitied them by banning me. but hey, IDC, bans are temp. next time, ban the real threats to ultima, not the one with a target in his back drawn by haters. with that, i bid adu~

Happy trolling.

http://cb.pbsstatic.com/xl/79/0079/9780944210079.jpg

Edited by Requiem

Simply put, I exist. The joke is on you, I counted i have been banned 6 times and yet i always come back. only 1 of those account deserved a ban, others were banned due to the possibility that i was hacking. truth be told i didn't hack, and if my dark flow was fake, why did serverus sell it for 70pds. why isn't momoer banned? why is I HAC FUC aka Broomop banned? but me? oh, because i ended up getting a 'hacked' df in a trade. I have a right to insult people, for the god given right to express my opinion. if you banned be for slander, i would understand, but for having.making a 'fake' item? learn to better analyze the situation. why was the df hacked and nothing else was? why wasn't my other items rarer or hacked? is there a hack that lets you make permanent items? no. i am not saying the df could of been fake, but i am saying i didn't make it. i was banned because members didn't already like me and they were complaining to the gms. they got tired of it, and pitied them by banning me. but hey, IDC, bans are temp. next time, ban the real threats to ultima, not the one with a target in his back drawn by haters. with that, i bid adu~

Happy trolling.

Well I dunno what you did or who you are but doing posts like your first one don't really help your case at all.

BUT what is done is done so it's best to just go on and find a new server.

Or even start your own cause then people can't accuse you of hacking cause uh...you own the damn server. >>

Anyways good luck in whatever it is you decide to go after next.

Btw...I corrected all the typos you made cause I'm a spellchecker from hell.

Edited by Renny

also a furry:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/yiff%20in%20hell/kiill45/Yo-Dawg-yo-dawg-we-heard-you-like-f.jpg

i might make my own server, i just suck at coding

I'm a furry so what?

My point still stands that posts like you've been making do not help your case at all.

So why not show the forum that you got banned from just what it is.

A game nothing more then pixels and scripts.

And move on.

i like your honesty,

I am not a furry, but hey, I am a lolicon.

I am not mad about the game, but the fact that i got banned for something that in all honestly, doesnt add up.

Edited by Requiem

i like your honesty,

I am not a furry, but hey, I am a lolicon.

I am not mad about the game, but the fact that i got banned for something that in all honestly, doesn't add up.

And I can understand that perfectly well.

I've been banned for many things on different games myself.

But I simply take what I have and I leave cause in the end a game is a game.

Nothing lasts forever and if it does...Satan is involved.

well, this is my last message. Why try to stay and make friends if everyone sees you as a hacker. prehapes when i do make a new psobb server, the image of me as a hacker will fade away and i can meet you guys in a different light. I am sorry for insulting anyone and i hope the best for you. Bye Ultima, and good luck.

-Alex.

well, this is my last message. Why try to stay and make friends if everyone sees you as a hacker. perhaps when i do make a new psobb server, the image of me as a hacker will fade away and i can meet you guys in a different light. I am sorry for insulting anyone and i hope the best for you. Bye Ultima, and good luck.

-Alex.

Do have to admit that you've earned my respect by putting the past behind you.

If you do make a new server of PSO I wish it the best in it's run and hope it lasts years to come.

As Spock would say.

Live long and prosper.

Simply put, I exist. The joke is on you, I counted i have been banned 6 times and yet i always come back. only 1 of those account deserved a ban, others were banned due to the possibility that i wasw hacking. truth be told i didnt hack, and if my darkflow was fake, why did serverus sell it for 70pds. why isn't momoer banned? why is I HAC FUC aka Broomop banned? but me? oh, because i ended up getting a 'hacked' df in a trade. I have a right to insult people, for the god given right to express my opinion. if you banned be for slander, i would understand, but for having.making a 'fake' item? learn to better anylyze the situation. why was the df hacked and nothing else was? why wasnt my other items rarer or hacked? is there a hack that lets you make perminate items? no. i am not saying the df could of been fake, but i am saying i didnt make it. i was banned because members didnt already like me and they were complaining to the gms. they got tired of it, and pitied them by banning me. but hey, IDC, bans are temp. next time, ban the real threats to ultima, not the one with a target in his back drawn by haters. with that, i bid adu~

Happy trolling.

Aside from Broomp which is your obvious scapegoat, the rest has been banned. You still think that anyone belived that story? You think your a Saint? Seriously you said you hacked because you were Robin Hood so... Really quoting dj, LOL

You hacked, came back, and then took shady trades.

There's obvious possibilities that you were hacking: And the ban you first received: What was the time limit? Ask how long you're banned for. If it's a permanent ban, the administrators obviously do not want you on the server, so more accounts will just receive a ban.

Here, it looks like you need one of these:

brain-speaks-paralysis.jpg

Would you like me to e-mail you one?

If you really want to play PSO, just play on another server. There are more than Ultima.

EDIT: Thank you for the Negative Reputation, Alex. :)

Edited by Zynetic
  • Like 5