I am leaving,happy?

Requiem

you know what? FUCK ALL OF YOU. I had it with all you and your closminded skulls. Blaming a innocent man of hacking and then joking about him. you guys wanted me banned ever sence i admitted to it and you wanted another reason to do so. serverus the free pd server you saw was a complete lie and proof you were lieing just to have a reason to ban me. I am tired of it and it's not worth my time to get people who want me gone to tell them the truth. you use your status as a gm to control people and it sickens me. dizz purposly -feedbacked me to make me look bad and sunny is just a instagator. if you want sume advice, make your servers better, learn to fix bugs and exploits, and learn to better study sistuations before you ban a innocent man for hacking. goodbye ultima. and may your celebration party start.

A person of innocence does not preach of their innocence if compromises can be made (only under dire circumstances; usually life-threatening or something like that); only stay silent and allow things to straighten out.

If you were really innocent, and did not take shady trades, you would've kept silent and not moaned and whined about how we're all close-minded people.

• Like 6

wow un hacker nos viene a dar practicas de buena moral ajajaja aplausos bravo bravo xD por lo visto se fue feliz y cree favor que nos hace aqui tambien estamos felices :onion-head39: XD

Edited by skulldark

you know what? FUCK ALL OF YOU. I had it with all you and your closminded skulls. Blaming a innocent man of hacking and then joking about him. you guys wanted me banned ever sence i admitted to it and you wanted another reason to do so. serverus the free pd server you saw was a complete lie and proof you were lieing just to have a reason to ban me. I am tired of it and it's not worth my time to get people who want me gone to tell them the truth. you use your status as a gm to control people and it sickens me. dizz purposly -feedbacked me to make me look bad and sunny is just a instagator. if you want sume advice, make your servers better, learn to fix bugs and exploits, and learn to better study sistuations before you ban a innocent man for hacking. goodbye ultima. and may your celebration party start.

you know what? FUCK ALL OF YOU...

I stopped reading there.

:onion-head37:

• Like 3

It's just a game Alex. No need to make a big huff and show.

There is one main rule: No hacking. You broke this rule and now you face the consequences. Even if you did not make that Dark Flow, you showed it off to everyone. No one needed to report you man... you reported yourself. Making a tradelist was pretty arrogent too considering most of the server knows your past.

Here's a tip man, just stop showing off if you wanna hack (or not be accused of hacking). Being a low level with low play time with tons of rare items with no rock solid alibi for how you obtained them kinda makes you suspicious and will make GMs ban you whether or not it is true just because of how it looks. Hacking is wrong but you aren't a bad guy, have a pleasent one man. Maybe you can learn from this and start fresh on Eden or Scht. :)

• Like 2

jeez, now, don't you think this is a bit crossing the line a bit?!

you didn't have to go all out on the forums!

for all I care I'm pretty sure the persons who were calling you hacker were probably random persons

who would openly call you that in the forum. (probably because they didnt have the balls to do that, or couldn't accept the fact that you're clean now)

know what that means?! that at least the people who knew you on the forum did knew you didn't hack!

and how do you respond? by telling them to f*** off?!

this is saddening indeed. for both sides actually.

• Like 1

Pardon me if i want to play in a sever hacker free.

All of you who keep defending them are the reason they still are around, especially WHEN WE HAVE PROOF but ok. Keep saying he didnt hack to yourself until you belive it.

• Like 1

I agree with Sunny, why are people defending him? People weren't just suspicious, he basically reported himself by telling everybody he had a dark flow 100/0/100/100, hs w/hit, and excal w/hit. He was also banned before and got back on, and made it obvious that he was Alex by asking for a chao mag.

And Apollo whats up with you calling me a prick, what did I ever do to you? Your even on my buddy list xP