Mag bug after Server reset?

@R-78 @Soly Hi i had 2 Custom mags made this past NYC Event , Bana mag for my Ramarl 0 170 30 0 and Sumba for my FOnewm 15 0 0 185 and when i feed them they change form cause they are not mag celled mags. But usually when log off or change blocks they change back to what i made them from the Event. Well now they arent changing back to Bana and Sumba at all. They are Kama and Kumara now. plz help thanks :D

If they are 3rd Evolution mags, then I see nothing wrong with that :onion-head66:

If given the conditions (Class and ID), they will always change on level 200.

• Confused 1
15 minutes ago, Kotta said:

If they are 3rd Evolution mags, then I see nothing wrong with that :onion-head66:

If given the conditions (Class and ID), they will always change on level 200.

Yes but he changed their form during the event so they should revert to what he changed them to when he changes blocks as he's said. As they're not normal mags, they been changed by using NYC, otherwise, you'd be right

Edited by Grantz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Grantz said:

Yes but he changed their form during the event so they should revert to what he changed them to when he changes blocks as he's said. As they're not normal mags, they been changed by using NYC, otherwise, you'd be right

There is nothing special about mags manually made, they still follow their feeding and evolution patterns.

I might look into this later today.

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2021 at 1:55 PM, Soly said:

There is nothing special about mags manually made, they still follow their feeding and evolution patterns.

I might look into this later today.

Any update on this??? I dont dare feed my other 3 non rare custom mags that i spent NYCs on. 

Sorry, I have been on a pretty tight schedule.

I'd suggest maybe getting together with @R-78 and test, just like in case she can remake them should they go bad....
But if this is gonna be a common thing, might as well just not allow those mags that will evolve and lose their type.

Meaning any mag cell mag, Bhima, Deva, Diwari, Nidra, Pushan, Rati, Rukmin, Sato, Savitri will not evolve.

The problem your gonna run into is that any time you feed this mag it will change into what your class/section ID is supposed go get.

And the mag stats you wanted for the Bana will never be able to be reverted by normal means it's a high DEF mag on other classes and hunter is a mind based mag.

For the Sumba can't find anything for it.

@SinowNeo617 @R-78

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me know when you are available to make some tests.

If that really won't work, I'll let you do something else with those used NYCs.

• Thanks 1

Hi , thanks for the reply . Sure now that Triforce Event is over im free to do some Testing on the mags. I ended up using mag cells on the Kama (was Bana) and Kumara (was Sumba) because i couldnt stand looking at those normal ugly mags but i still have 3 other non rare mags i can test feed to see if they will revert back or not. If you need detailed info on the mags i had made  for the NYC event i should have pics as well i could pm you or whatever , thanks.