New player

Screenshot_20210723-074306_Chrome.jpg

The main website shows this, but the "List of all changes..." link seems to not work?

Anywho, here's a bunch of stuff.

This link describes the custom stats on this server: 

Here are all of the custom items on the server to date:

Server events can be found here:

There are special boosts sometimes like "Happy Hours" or "HH" which improve drop rates of items, "Green Names" which greatly increases rare monster spawns, and an extra experience boost sometimes (on top of the base one described in the top image), and a bunch of other things I'm likely forgetting.

I'll edit this to be a little more detailed when I'm not half awake, unless @TheIronSheik posts a academic textbook worth of info about Ultima by then 😚

Edit: Oh and welcome to Ultima!

Edited by EDEN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome on Ultima @321Tommy !

Thank you @EDEN for the links, and let me add some cool stuff too :

Get familiar with PSO abbreviations, can be a bit tricky to learn but never hesitate to ask a player what is he/she talking about if you don't know

This is something you need to install. Addons allows you to have Floor item reader, chatlog, monsters reader and much more directly on the game. It's a must have today :). Also it's pretty easy to install : download addons, drag them into PSOBB folder, and you're good.

As you probably already saw, this server have custom equips, this topic will give you some hints about the gear you should look for!

Edited by Martikush
  • Like 1