Should we allow Emewm (aka Terror) back to the forums?

Should we allow Emewm (aka Terror) back to the forums?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. I really enjoyed having Emewm around. I think we had some great perspectives and sparked some interesting discussions. I would love to see him welcomed back to the forums! What do you think, Ultima?

• Yes
    • No

17 minutes ago, JupiterDeMars said:

Take a look at the guidelines, you will see that almost all your messages contravene the rules 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/guidelines/

You're right. @R-78 please ban me. Anyways.. some actual clarification as to why he was unbanned would be great.

P.S check your donations QT 😘

Edited by EDEN

21 hours ago, RocketTots said:

@Emewn hey! Welcome back doggy. Since you've been gone you have been replaced as the realistic doggy alive, doggy. That doggy is now @Kotta

Hey! :onion-head28: 

So far my only evolution has been a Potato Swan :onion-head09::onion92:

Potato_Swan.png?width=531&height=537

[Some day I'll bring It to life :rf-02:]

2 hours ago, EDEN said:

You're right. @R-78 please ban me.

Do you actually want me to... ?

And I didn't know he was unbanned.

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

Hey! :onion-head28: 

So far my only evolution has been a Potato Swan :onion-head09::onion92:

Potato_Swan.png?width=531&height=537

[Some day I'll bring It to life :rf-02:]

Forget everything else - what the fresh baked hell is this Kotta

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EDEN said:

Forget everything else - what the fresh baked hell is this Kotta

He's just being the realest doggy alive, doggy, from the mean streets of new jersey

• Like 4
  • Dw 1

• 1 month later...

Troll post or not - I think most people deserve a second chance. He might be outrageous or annoying to some but, it's clearly evident that others found him a welcome source of entertainment.

I say this from personal experience - being one of those types that has caused my own fair share of annoying posts and dramatic moments but, a little forgiveness goes a long way.

I've read some of the things that person has said and, to be honest that's not even close to the mean spirited or outlandish things I've said in my time here over the years. So if I am still someone worth having around, I don't see why that person can't be back on the forums. Unless his transgressions are worse than just excessive trolling - I saw nothing that was worse than anything I've ever said.

Like R-78 said it's Larva's choice but, that's just my two cents worth. Not even sure I was allowed to vote but, I did. Sorry if this is necro'ing an old post. It was new to me!

Edited by CFlo
Forgot a comma
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, CFlo said:

Troll post or not - I think most people deserve a second chance. He might be outrageous or annoying to some but, it's clearly evident that others found him a welcome source of entertainment.

I say this from personal experience - being one of those types that has caused my own fair share of annoying posts and dramatic moments but, a little forgiveness goes a long way.

I've read some of the things that person has said and, to be honest that's not even close to the mean spirited or outlandish things I've said in my time here over the years. So if I am still someone worth having around, I don't see why that person can't be back on the forums. Unless his transgressions are worse than just excessive trolling - I saw nothing that was worse than anything I've ever said.

Like R-78 said it's Larva's choice but, that's just my two cents worth. Not even sure I was allowed to vote but, I did. Sorry if this is necro'ing an old post. It was new to me!

chance #69420

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Confused 1