Should we allow Emewm (aka Terror) back to the forums?

Should we allow Emewm (aka Terror) back to the forums?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. I really enjoyed having Emewm around. I think we had some great perspectives and sparked some interesting discussions. I would love to see him welcomed back to the forums! What do you think, Ultima?

• Yes
    • No

I really enjoyed having Emewm around. I think we had some great perspectives and sparked some interesting discussions. I would love to see him welcomed back to the forums! What do you think, Ultima?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In my opinion, its troublesome having him around at all. He tried to take advantage of someone just recently who got an event item by attempting to trade them junk and claiming to be poor. I think the guy is dishonest. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I haven’t been here that long.. only a few months, but in all honesty. I say let him. From the conversation I’ve had with him, he’s seems cool.

Psobb is almost over 20 years old. The community isn’t that large. Most of the topics on the forums haven’t been posted on in months. We aren’t bringing in new players and if we do, they don’t stay long.

toxic or Untoxic 

I’m all for bringing old players back especially if overall, they have the same passion and love for pso as I do…

I know he has some good ideas to bring to the table regardless of if you agree with them or not, discussion is needed

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LilJack said:

I haven’t been here that long.. only a few months, but in all honesty. I say let him. From the conversation I’ve had with him, he’s seems cool.

Psobb is almost over 20 years old. The community isn’t that large. Most of the topics on the forums haven’t been posted on in months. We aren’t bringing in new players and if we do, they don’t stay long.

toxic or Untoxic 

I’m all for bringing old players back especially if overall, they have the same passion and love for pso as I do…

I know he has some good ideas to bring to the table regardless of if you agree with them or not, discussion is needed

He still plays though in the game. I see no reason to let him start lighting up these forums again ever. Believe me when I say he will hurt server loyalty not help it. As a player in game I do not mind him at all but he cannot control his outbursts.

• Like 2

From my limited experience with him, I say no.

He's too thoughtless when it comes to others. He's incredibly selfish and self interested. He's a net drain on the community due to his inability or unwillingness to abide by the rules.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I used to be like that when i was a teenage and got me banned for several spanish and latin pso communities and i was totally agree with it, if i do grow up why he cant? but i dont see the point on let him back if he doesnt want to behave, this is a game when u suppose to have fun, and its not competitive at all, why being toxic and disrespectful about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So just wondering... Do you guys realize OP made that thread for trolling purposes?

Eitherway, it's only up to @Larva to decide on this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2