New Items banners

R-78

2 hours ago, Ender said:

There's a choice for server in the Item Reader's configuration window. Select Ultima and that should fix it.

Thanks!

[edit]

it still doesn't work for SS when I change the server to Ultima, for the record.

But the chime works great, thanks!

Edited by jespence
suggestion didn't work :(

If you want to do it manually,

In \addons\solylib\items\items_list.lua

Add entry

t[ 0x004302 ] = { 0xFFFF0000, true } -- Serene Swan

You can even set it a different color in order to mark important event drops for example.

SPOILER_Capture_decran_3630.png

Same with minimap items colors.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, R-78 said:

Add entry

You can even set it a different color in order to mark important event drops for example.

Those are so many 85 In red :onion-head06:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 4:25 AM, R-78 said:

Add entry

@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was goofing around with this and I also started playing with the lua addon item thing (I still am lacking the mini map dot colors, I gotta ask for that afterwards), but In the process I found out something..... between the Lua Addons that was In my current computer and the tablet I masochistically play PSO with when not home for not complex stuff :x

And that Is this :rf-03::rf-03::rf-03::rf-03::rf-03::rf-03:

Lua_Addons_thing.jpeg?width=988&height=5

The file to the left Is the one on the tablet and the one to the right Is the one on the computer :x

The thing Is that that Is not what's Important here:onion-head63:

What Is Important Is this accident! :onion-head05: By accidentally merging the tablet's file Into the computer's file, I somehow managed to create a not-exactly unusual new color :o 

pso132911663773146548.png?width=736&heig

[Madam's Parasol color Is white Instead of Red, when I Intended to.... put the same color as meseta, iirc? :rf-08:]

So the question Is.......

Are there some chart to the many alternative to the possible colors one can apply to the Lua Addons In-game? :onion128:

I've been wondering If It's possible to have the Cyan blue or purple colors on the lua addons :onion-head45:

:onion-head66:

ne :onion05:

ga:onion-head01:

i?:onion-head39:

[Also If altering lua addons Influence In my salty attempts towards farming Lindcrays for 4 HHs In a row resulting Into no drops? :onion118:]

Oh yeah, and also certain Items that I Intended on changing their colors ended up becoming white In the lua addons as well :onion-head65: [It's quite good because I Included the mates and fluids, and atomizers In It, which helps me Identify them away from pipes and antidotes and antiparalysis]. This also Includes all valentine event drops, which are white as well :rf-08:

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly@Soly

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was goofing around with this and I also started playing with the lua addon item thing (I still am lacking the mini map dot colors, I gotta ask for that afterwards), but In the process I found out something..... between the Lua Addons that was In my current computer and the tablet I masochistically play PSO with when not home for not complex stuff :x

And that Is this :rf-03::rf-03::rf-03::rf-03::rf-03::rf-03:

Lua_Addons_thing.jpeg?width=988&height=5

The file to the left Is the one on the tablet and the one to the right Is the one on the computer :x

The thing Is that that Is not what's Important here:onion-head63:

What Is Important Is this accident! :onion-head05: By accidentally merging the tablet's file Into the computer's file, I somehow managed to create a not-exactly unusual new color :o 

pso132911663773146548.png?width=736&heig

[Madam's Parasol color Is white Instead of Red, when I Intended to.... put the same color as meseta, iirc? :rf-08:]

So the question Is.......

Are there some chart to the many alternative to the possible colors one can apply to the Lua Addons In-game? :onion128:

I've been wondering If It's possible to have the Cyan blue or purple colors on the lua addons :onion-head45:

:onion-head66:

ne :onion05:

ga:onion-head01:

i?:onion-head39:

[Also If altering lua addons Influence In my salty attempts towards farming Lindcrays for 4 HHs In a row resulting Into no drops? :onion118:]

Oh yeah, and also certain Items that I Intended on changing their colors ended up becoming white In the lua addons as well :onion-head65: [It's quite good because I Included the mates and fluids, and atomizers In It, which helps me Identify them away from pipes and antidotes and antiparalysis]. This also Includes all valentine event drops, which are white as well :rf-08:

The item display stuff in Item Reader had a bunch of updates over the past year+. The COLOR_DFLT, COLOR_ARMOR, etc variables are just color values, usually specified in AARRGGBB hex format like 0xFF00FF00 for full alpha green (0xFF = 255 Alpha, 0x00 = 0 Red, 0xFF = 255 Green, 0x00 = 0 Blue).

lib_items_cfg module is the stuff in solylib/items/items_configuration.lua so you could modify some values there if you want to tweak some of those colors, or you could just change some of the variables in items_list.lua.

But if you're going to pick one version of a file, like items_list.lua, and mix it with a much older file version, you'll probably get some undesirable results in your addons (non-zero attributes disappearing from items is a really common issue if you do this). So it's probably wise to update all of Soly's addons that you're using if you're going to do this, and of course backup your existing stuff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ender said:

(non-zero attributes disappearing from items is a really common issue if you do this)

I don't get this part but It sounds dangerous :onion-head06:

Am I supposed to take that as a yes towards this question I made? :onion-head48:

1 hour ago, Kotta said: