Pds4Rares Shopping Center

Requiem

how is get my stuff

get addslots, apply them to armors, sell for 1-35+ pds

use those pds to buy semi rares

buy rares with a couple semirares

then i sell the items for a pretty penny

justice should me how to make pds.

as i mentioned many a times, the df could be fake, but if it was, would it of disappered already? i had it for quite a while now and didnt even know the sats

unil shade used it. just let me play the damn game. i dont hack, and i even got a pardon from larva.

if you dont think it's legit then dont buy, only liting it as a opening item. as i said, if you want to test it, come to my server and i will let you use it.

Wait.. your server?

I've been tryin to tell people that he is Alex1991. Its so obvious he is hacking! He probably has like 15-40 hours of game play and has a Dark Flow 100/100/0/100, not to mention all kinds of other super great weapons. Let me guess Alex some guy just gave you a free dark flow and 20 photon spheres. This guys needs the ban hammer ASAP.

I would like to know how a lv 44 FOmar gets all this stuff. And do you really think people are gonna believe you when you say you farmed add/slots and sold them for pd's?

how is get my stuff

get addslots, apply them to armors, sell for 1-35+ pds

use those pds to buy semi rares

buy rares with a couple semirares

then i sell the items for a pretty penny

justice should me how to make pds.

as i mentioned many a times, the df could be fake, but if it was, would it of disappered already? i had it for quite a while now and didnt even know the sats

unil shade used it. just let me play the damn game. i dont hack, and i even got a pardon from larva.

Alright um, here's what I actually said.

Use a redria to farm addslots (by piping rare enemies) in normal RT. Find Cheap armor for sale (due to being unslotted) add slots and then resell. (Also sell addslots)

Buy and sell is the key to making money in any game. So seek out good deals then resell...

i have seen this dark flow personally a while back and idk if it legit i have had it and i couldnt equip but he could and he is a level 31 force. he is probably not a hack so dont give him a bad time someone probably gave it to him.

and o yeah i recieved 6 pds from him and they were hacked and i lost them but he is probably not a hack probably just recieved items from a hack the only way we will know is if he tells us who he got this stuff from

i have seen this dark flow personally a while back and idk if it legit i have had it and i couldnt equip but he could and he is a level 31 force. he is probably not a hack so dont give him a bad time someone probably gave it to him.

and o yeah i recieved 6 pds from him and they were hacked and i lost them but he is probably not a hack probably just recieved items from a hack the only way we will know is if he tells us who he got this stuff from

Welcome to the conversation.

Read before you post. Thank you.