Mag with no pb

30 minutes ago, goldhollow said:

On one of my characters I have a mag with no photon blasts is this a server issue or did I feed my mag wrong?

You can see in the “Notes:” column that some mags simply can’t have PBs. Not a bug of the game. 

https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Mags

Edited by Saber +7

It depends on the mag's name, cuz naturally, It should at least have 2 Photon Blasts. (As In, It's possible to not get the third one, depending on said mag's third evolution's PB).

There are two mag cells that can be used on a mag from starter level, be It level 0 or any other level, as long as said mag wasn't given another mag cell (or evolved Into a special mag. That one I haven't confirmed..) which doesn't allow It to get PBs, naturally.

Anything else Is out of my undertstanding..... or within DT expectations :rf-12:

Edited by Kotta

Damn it to eternal hell gonna have to make a new mag for my hucast in case I ever get and hucast has skyly 

Just now, goldhollow said:

Damn it to eternal hell gonna have to make a new mag for my hucast in case I ever get and hucast has skyly 

Sjs tsumiriki j sword either or is supposed to be in there