My spiritual experience

goldhollow

Please keep your opinions for yourself, we're here to play PSO and have fun all together, what you believe is not important here and to be honest, no one really care, so please avoid this kind of topic in the future.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, Martikush said:

Please keep your opinions for yourself, we're here to play PSO and have fun all together, what you believe is not important here and to be honest, no one really care, so please avoid this kind of topic in the future.

Ā 

I care, don't be a party pooper
Ā 

This spirit problem is lit

Edited by RIPBenny
The spirit problem is lit
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to share knowledge . Numbers are infinite. Once you understand that numbers are limitless you've reached a end to all knowledge . The same with shapes , space, pain,pleasure . Figured I would share my knowledge with the community.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:38 AM, Martikush said:

This was posted in off topic. Don't be an asshatĀ 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

I like martikush. Another player as bitter and devote to the subject of pso as me.Ā 

I abided by the rules of the forums in off topic it reads talk about anything you want but don't spam I have nothing against kush but his reply was ignorantĀ 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:57 PM, EDEN said:

All I know is, if I was created inĀ His image, He must have an incredibly small penis.

When you are living in the original way of life you get to make all your own decisions and you can even choose your own gender

You're just not allowed to do bad things to people. If you want to do bad things to people you have to join special events and wait until the protection is broken

14 minutes ago, goldhollow said:

When you are living in the original way of life you get to make all your own decisions and you can even choose your own gender

You're just not allowed to do bad things to people. If you want to do bad things to people you have to join special events and wait until the protection is broken

My protection did break. That's how I had my first kid