My spiritual experience

goldhollow

4 hours ago, goldhollow said:

If anyone is interested in the details of the things I learned I don't mind posting it here but it is going to be a tough read as I am on my phone my old computer I would play ultima bb on is dead and gone

Yes give us the deets!

15 minutes ago, RIPBenny said:

Yes give us the deets!

Well here we go well God took years before he decided to create life his problem was he didn't want to control anyone's life before God created life he would trap himself in problems and live with artificial life that simulate free life real people simulations anyway god decided either way he was controling lives by not creating us he was controling our fate btw fate is not real anyway to our current lives god allows people to take part in special events and to be his friends under certain conditions basically there is this god object that sucks in the problem called an absorption point also black holes are absorption points people needed help and all sorts of people jumped into the problem and got trapped so you might be a hero in distress also artificial people that simulate real people are involved so you might be one of those type of people too also with the perfect way you can always do more I have my own method of doing the perfect way I'm not sharing because I don't want to Rob you of the potential of having people worship you as god God let's people do whatever they want to except bad things God isn't very popular right now because of his decision to let people take part in crazy bullshit 

5 minutes ago, goldhollow said:

Well here we go well God took years before he decided to create life his problem was he didn't want to control anyone's life before God created life he would trap himself in problems and live with artificial life that simulate free life real people simulations anyway god decided either way he was controling lives by not creating us he was controling our fate btw fate is not real anyway to our current lives god allows people to take part in special events and to be his friends under certain conditions basically there is this god object that sucks in the problem called an absorption point also black holes are absorption points people needed help and all sorts of people jumped into the problem and got trapped so you might be a hero in distress also artificial people that simulate real people are involved so you might be one of those type of people too also with the perfect way you can always do more I have my own method of doing the perfect way I'm not sharing because I don't want to Rob you of the potential of having people worship you as god God let's people do whatever they want to except bad things God isn't very popular right now because of his decision to let people take part in crazy bullshit 

Outstanding!

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2021 at 7:44 PM, RIPBenny said:

That's metal bro

I think the creator is awesome because people are allowed to have a lot of freedom oh also it's not possible to be trapped in a eternal problem but from what I know we got trapped in the next worse problem a random growing problem

27 minutes ago, goldhollow said:

I think the creator is awesome because people are allowed to have a lot of freedom oh also it's not possible to be trapped in a eternal problem but from what I know we got trapped in the next worse problem a random growing problem

What's that?

1 hour ago, RIPBenny said:

What are some examples of eternal problems and problems that grow by random numbers?

There are no eternal problems but anyway the God object has buttons on it and a uncontained idiot pressed the button that allows the problem to grow by an uncontrolled highest growing random number I've been playing final fantasy explorers

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, goldhollow said:

There are no eternal problems but anyway the God object has buttons on it and a uncontained idiot pressed the button that allows the problem to grow by an uncontrolled highest growing random number I've been playing final fantasy explorers

Is this the god object? Which number starts HH?

D9B985B6-21FB-480A-9A2A-BDD6170A6400.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Daycory said:

“The varieties of religious experience” by William James

worth a read if your interested in the subject 

Well to my experience there is no religion but if I didn't believe in God I would argue that the power of the brain is plausible I used to not believe in God but I was always open to the truth

• 2 weeks later...

My perfect way. Better perfect way+better random+all numbers+ mental effort+ numbers represented by smallest understanding growing to largest understanding+ seeing all of the above as images in my mind.seeing as images adds additional effort to the better perfect way and better random also automatic better perfect way and automatic better random also imagining automatic better random and perfect way as images represented by largest understanding

On 6/22/2021 at 7:48 PM, RIPBenny said:

What are some examples of eternal problems and problems that grow by random numbers?

I decided to add my version of the perfect way in an above reply if you make your own perfect way it adds effort to the perfect way. If you want help you'll have to share credit with me it's a rule of the creator

• Thanks 1