My spiritual experience

goldhollow

Well I am going to share with you my experience with God it's why I haven't been on PSO for awhile well one day I was driving my car and my left side of my body went numb I felt a hand reach inside my heart and pull me out my body I went flying in the air and I looked down and saw my car stopped in time I then went to a black room where I met God and he asked me if I could help him solve a spiritual problem he created doing something called the perfect way needless to say I said I would if I could go back to living my normal life God said I could so he sent me back to make a long story short I spent my down time doing it and I managed to get out of my body twice I got tired of living my life here are the two examples of me getting out my body once I was laying down and I went to sleep but as soon as I was in a dream I was fully conscious the second time I got out of the spirit problem and God said I couldn't save anymore lives from the spirit problem so I made a deal with one of God's helpers that I would drop my protections to be able to save lives with a god object well I could not use it right away so people were suffering so I decided to steal it I managed to save one life then the person who had it before me trapped me back in the spirit problem and I managed to keep my memory of the event

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 2

i heard your story bro and can kinda relate like all through my school life i was like this loner kid skinny but i swear after i worked a bit and basically did a 180 and proved a shit ton of people wrong and achieved a shit ton of things and people respected me then i swear people were afraid to approach me because they never knew what i was capable of

• Like 1

7 hours ago, goldhollow said:

Well I am going to share with you my experience with God it's why I haven't been on PSO for awhile well one day I was driving my car and my left side of my body went numb I felt a hand reach inside my heart and pull me out my body I went flying in the air and I looked down and saw my car stopped in time I then went to a black room where I met God and he asked me if I could help him solve a spiritual problem he created doing something called the perfect way needless to say I said I would if I could go back to living my normal life God said I could so he sent me back to make a long story short I spent my down time doing it and I managed to get out of my body twice I got tired of living my life here are the two examples of me getting out my body once I was laying down and I went to sleep but as soon as I was in a dream I was fully conscious the second time I got out of the spirit problem and God said I couldn't save anymore lives from the spirit problem so I made a deal with one of God's helpers that I would drop my protections to be able to save lives with a god object well I could not use it right away so people were suffering so I decided to steal it I managed to save one life then the person who had it before me trapped me back in the spirit problem and I managed to keep my memory of the event

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, goldhollow said:

Well let me clarify I have never been suicidal or anything like that I just want to live in the way of life God intended everyone to liveĀ 

Ā 

Then why did you keep at It If he said so :onion-head49:

Ā 

7 hours ago, goldhollow said:

... and God said I couldn't save anymore lives from the spirit problem so I made a deal with one of God's helpers that I would drop my protections to be able to save lives with a god object well I could not use it right away so people were suffering so I decided to steal it I managed to save one life then the person who had it before me trapped me back in the spirit problem and I managed to keep my memory of the event

Ā 

(also If you're sharing your life experience, why you make It so hard to read? (not even a single paragraph space) This was annoying to read :onion-head28:)Ā 

Ā 

And finally, If you're really living your life as god Intends you to, then the one thing you shan't do Is contradict your god. Only he knowsĀ :onion-head82:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Dislike 2

There's only one god : PSO god (Not @Larva)

Ā 

You pray him before doing Tower Of Dream quest during HH, and maybe a C/battle or two will drop, that worked for me yesterday ā¤ļø

Ā 

All others gods are false gods, ask SG-1 Team.

3 hours ago, Martikush said:

There's only one god : PSO god (Not @Larva)

Ā 

You pray him before doing Tower Of Dream quest during HH, and maybe a C/battle or two will drop, that worked for me yesterday ā¤ļø

Ā 

All others gods are false gods, ask SG-1 Team.

Stargate SG1?