Proof of sonic team use

Hey guys I found out what proof of sonic team can be used for awhile back I used it on a spread needle and got power needle my character name is goldhollow trying to get a new computer can't log in yet

Can anyone tell me what my power needle might be worth

Depends on stats, and If It has no hit, depending on how high the attribute % are, It might reach 25 Photon Drops as much, unless the value Is way higher than the usual. (Usual would be something like 30Native 45 Machine 35 Dark In the weapon, or any other random triple attributes, assuming It's triple attributes)

I am not certain of percentage I do know no hit I been playing for awhile I just haven't been able to get on I made the mistake of trading PDs for weapons early on back when getting PDs from dragon on normal was easy I'm oldschool

Arrest Needle (which is what it’s called) with no hit won’t sell for much as people want it for the special (arrest) mostly and sadly without hit, the special won’t hit often.

As said maybe like 25-30pds if decent attribute %s. If it’s blank then even less as it’s like 60DTs to add 80 hit and a PS/99PDs to add 30% attributes.

Edited by Grantz

Thanks for helping me out but now I have more questions let me start off with a explanation I started playing PSO offline with GameCube and eventually found ultima bb so I don't have much online experience mainly I would do TTF and rt and I would do speed runs for lower levels for free what exactly are dts and where can I get them