top rarest item?

Ok you all need to think a little... All the hard items can easily be donated for, so they are not rare at all :)

You're absolutely right, sunny. And then there are those items you can't get through donations such as the PDF, but can get rather easily during events. =S This doesn't make any sense, lol XD

Wedding dress is probably the most rare // harder to get item i would think

In event days the drop is pretty reasonable and the DAR on the epislon isnt that bad.

So far theres been like 5 weedding dress drops i belive.

Edited by SunnyD

Well I have a TSJ and I know die traded one to someone else so that is 2 that I know of...and I think Claire had one too....

As far as excalibur you can pretty much bet there are around 60+ on the server easy

Edited by Veriemas

TJS i think there is about 30 around the server

20 of them are in a hold of old players [like vypor, valos, draco, flameheart, loras, blue, daroch.... and a few others] and the others 10 are around on the server nowdays.

excals....hmmm they are kinda common, well atleast on the old days it was, daroch had 3, flameheart had 9, vypor had 2, draco had 3, valos had 1, blue had 2 or 3 holly had 4, loras had 3 + the first PGF weapon of the server along with Daroch holding the second one, oficina had the first FTD + 3 excals and 1 TJS, prodi had one TJS and 2-3 excals also...

well thats all what i can remember o_O

TJS i think there is about 30 around the server

20 of them are in a hold of old players [like vypor, valos, draco, flameheart, loras, blue, daroch.... and a few others] and the others 10 are around on the server nowdays.

excals....hmmm they are kinda common, well atleast on the old days it was, daroch had 3, flameheart had 9, vypor had 2, draco had 3, valos had 1, blue had 2 or 3 holly had 4, loras had 3 + the first PGF weapon of the server along with Daroch holding the second one, oficina had the first FTD + 3 excals and 1 TJS, prodi had one TJS and 2-3 excals also...

well thats all what i can remember o_O

Eli you should write the history of Ultima xd

Edited by SunnyD