S ranks nerf on Ultima ?

since the monster from ultima are buffed (not sure if is only epi 2 or all episodes) that doesn't make this weps like it was less hit and even those that u can't add hit like a regular weapons only depends from the ata base, definily the s ranks was the ones moat affected from this evasion buff change, thats why most of the special weps dont work like i wish, so i believe we need hight the base ata +50 to all s ranks weps and make great again a biable option.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Only episode 2 monsters and bosses are buffed.

Which means S-rank weapons are as powerful as in the vanilla game in episodes 1 and 4 (actually stronger because of character stats limits boosts)

• Like 1

Most S-Ranks outside of the Zalure / Jellen ones have been outclassed heavily by other custom weapons. I don't think there's any pathway to recovering them at this point. Type SH/Shot at it's peak has 100 more ATA than an S-Rank Shot. Things like Arrest Needle have up to 135 more ATA than their S-Rank counterpart. Nearly all the useful S-Ranks that once were have been left behind. Hell / Arrest J-Cutter, Hell / Demon Shot, Arrest Needle (S-Rank), Demon Mechgun, and so on. 

• Like 1

Most S-Ranks outside of the Zalure / Jellen ones have been outclassed heavily by other custom weapons. I don't think there's any pathway to recovering them at this point. Type SH/Shot at it's peak has 100 more ATA than an S-Rank Shot. Things like Arrest Needle have up to 135 more ATA than their S-Rank counterpart. Nearly all the useful S-Ranks that once were have been left behind. Hell / Arrest J-Cutter, Hell / Demon Shot, Arrest Needle (S-Rank), Demon Mechgun, and so on. 
oh yeahs that's why i wanted to raise at least some ata points to make it a viable option 50 to 80 ata but idk if even woth this raise ill work in some places, but come is a S rank it suppose to be a unique utility wep, for example i wanted to create a geist j cutter for my fomar - fomarl but i don't know if gonna work at this point or a spirit slicer s rank u know what i mean

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, assface said:

since the monster from ultima are buffed (not sure if is only epi 2 or all episodes) that doesn't make this weps like it was less hit and even those that u can't add hit like a regular weapons only depends from the ata base, definily the s ranks was the ones moat affected from this evasion buff change, thats why most of the special weps dont work like i wish, so i believe we need hight the base ata +50 to all s ranks weps and make great again a biable option.

Nope R-78 is correct they function as they should just need v502 equipped to get round Ultima's defences or Arrest freeze Zalure then switch hell demon works a treat  , plus they are all ready with Added Ata and Atp , Specials are unreduced.

Try TRICKING the weapon use attack SNS.(helps on those mobs being stubborn dmc etc)