2. 2. Remove Wilson from the server entirely

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Is there a reaction limit?

3 hours ago, RocketTots said:

yes, always has been

If not wrong, like 5, daily.

You can always remove a previous reaction to react somewhere else, tho :D

[Still haven't experimented on removing very old reactions, but I don't have any Interest In that :rf-00: ]

1 minute ago, Kotta said:

If not wrong, like 5, daily.

You can always remove a previous reaction to react somewhere else, tho :D

[Still haven't experimented on removing very old reactions, but I don't have any Interest In that :rf-00: ]

oh thanks onion lord. Thats very helpful.  Much like an onion you bring flavor to things that would otherwise be pretty ok. still love you.

• Haha 1

@EDEN Hi hi it’s been a whale since you’ve been online

Come back and play you big booty pant thief. Also this poll was because Wilson only talks to those who have over 9000 hours otherwise you’re lal nub so if you’re gonna comment sit in lobby for more months plz.

@YannvAh I didn’t know you meant chatbox I thought you were referencing this topic: then yeah I did say that, my bad - as I said though I was pissed as wasn’t allowed an opinion unless I did do TA as that’s “endgame”  to put that into context.

10 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

a certain large-foreheaded individual

Blame Trump, that was his wall created in human form.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yannv said:

- People is leaving the server because of Triforce
- Ephinea is more crowded because they embraced the vanilla aspect of the game and their staff is more democratic

This is no true at all.

Ephinea is not vanilla at all, yes they dont have custom equips, but the server is heavily modifyed. It only have this "vanilla feel" but that's it.

Custom equips could be reworked a bit maybe, but that's not one of the main issue at all, look at Destiny, they have a lot of custom gear, some of them that I'd like to see here tbh, and day after day the server become more popular.

I'm talking only about the game and not about the dramas related to Destiny.

Edited by Martikush
typo

I mean just like 3 weeks ago he was on the discord railing into me about how my quest was shit and terrible and I should just delete it because it was a waste of space. 

I can speak from personal experience here, if anybody did or said the kind of abhorrent shit that Wilson says to people on a daily basis over at Schthack they would be banned immediately. Staff or otherwise. No server tolerates the kind of thing he says to people on a daily basis like this server does. I can tolerate Wilson specifically targeting me for stuff (Staff have admitted that he goes out of his way to target me) because I’m thicker skinned than most people are but I wouldn’t be telling the truth if I said I wanted to play here with him around. I just don’t feel like I’m respected as a veteran player on this server with him target harassing me when ever he has the chances to do so while Staff just sit around and let him say whatever he wants. 

Whether he wants to admit it or not, he does represent the server in some way with his actions, and all people are seeing when they come to Ultima is how Wilson is acting. Wilson is just a toxic player in general. There’s no way to explain it otherwise and I won’t say that I haven’t also been toxic in the last a few times but eventually we all grow up and learn from our mistakes and be better people; that has not happened with Wilson and will likely never happen with Wilson. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Martikush said:

This is no true at all.

Ephinea is not vanilla at all, yes they dont have custom equips, but the server is heavily modifyed. It only have this "vanilla feel" but that's it.

Custom equips could be reworked a bit maybe, but that's not one of the main issue at all, look at Destiny, they have a lot of custom gear, some of them that I'd like to see here tbh, and day after day the server become more popular.

I'm talking only about the game and not about the dramas related to Destiny.

I know I know. But I took all of these quotes in a ironic way (please read the context), since I see a lot of people trying to justify the exodus from our playerbase with some of the reasons above. As you, I also don't believe only one person, a team or custom items would cause people leaving Ultima.

Ok there is a lot of information here, And a lot of different opinions very informative and interesting. I understand the frustration of some, and I read you. Now wherever happens here I want to be very clear that I'm not the only one deciding here, my voice is just one more voice as one member of the staff, is been like that for so long.

If Wilson on his own decide to step down that's up to him. 

Staff still need to talk about this.

In the meantime we have enough information, so topic will be close to avoid more conflict between users.

Thanks 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1