Remove Saber+7 (Wilson)

Remove Wilson  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Wilson as staff

2. 2. Remove Wilson from the server entirely

This poll is closed to new votes

Wilson has been a staff member of Ultima for the last 2 years now almost? Something like that. During this time he's been passive aggressive and just a bully. Why are we allowing this man to be on the Ultima staff/mod team when he harasses people all the time. He has a your right I'm wrong attitude and just straight up bully people. A lot if not all of Ultima would more then likely agree for this man to be gone. As well as his last night's incident was seriously outrageous.

No staff/mod should act like that.

Idc if this gets me banned for pointing it out, but dudes a fucking dick. Who has no care for respecting others.

On top of what does Ultima need, Ultima doesn't need a staff member like that running around.

Honestly he should be permanently removed from the server. This is my opinion. As for those who are voting they're voting for his status to be removed as a mod. If they want him gone I recommend you post your feedback below of him down here.

Edited by Sir Rendlan
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Dw 1

He is just Time Attacking all the Time. No time to stop attacking at this present time as that is not optimal. Like my friend HUcast says "I am the best solo class DM is for plebs".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

From an objective standpoint, it's not good to have a moderator that actively gets involved in arguments, is dismissive and rude to portions of the playerbase he doesn't like, and talks disdainfully about the game as a whole except for one aspect that he approves of. Anyone coming here and seeing a mod shit-talking the game is going to be put off immediately.

If you want to fix the staff team, this is the place to start.

• Like 5

For as long as Wilson has been on this server, he has never not been an asshole. He's been muted, reported, and banned a few times, but is still allowed a pass. I guess being one of the biggest donors and friends with Larva makes it fine, lol.

• Like 8
  • Dw 1

As much he may deny it, being a staff member of any organization instantly puts you in a spot of representation. 

Nobody is asking Wilson to change his demeanor. If that's how he wishes to be, then that's fine. At best, nobody would give a shit and at worst, he'd probably get the Terror treatment. 

It's the fact that he's a staff member and wields some level of authority here that gets people upset. Wilson is a loose cannon and isn't afraid to speak his mind no matter how wrong he is...he has no chill when it comes to demeaning/putting people down or coming off with a holier-than-thou attitude, and is demeaning as hell. These are not and should never be qualities/attributes of a mod/GM.

I vote to remove him from mod/GM position, but let him remain as a member, and then see where it goes from there. Nature will take its course.

Edited by TheIronSheik
  • Like 4

I wouldn't really mind saber if he was just another player on ultima, or another forum troll, but like others have said, he is a mod and therefore represents the server. just in the past few months he's:

- Shit on Iron sheik posting a community drop table, said it was pointless.

- Shit on a congratulations post for Wavebuster landing 8 pgfs or something wild

- Shit on fellow GMs quests (shiida) saying that they are poorly made and people that play them do it because its mindless

- Shit on the community poll about morphos buff

- Used his access as a mod to try and embarass another player over how many hours theyve logged.

- Instigated multiple fights and arguments in the TA channel of the discord with members of triforce

- Shit on Noudle for posting TA time he says he can easily beat but hasn't for some reason

- Shit on me for suggesting a mag raising competition between me and other players

That's just off the top of my head. if he wasn't a GM I would just tell him to screw off and ignore him, but that's the thing, we cant ignore him. He represents this whole server and we have to put up with his petulance and incessant bitching about anyone trying to have fun on ultima, whether it be on the forums, or in game; because God forbid we use something besides a DF, or just hunt drops... in a loot based dungeon crawling game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I agree 1000000% he shouldn’t be a mod. I wish this poll would be actioned  but it won’t and before I get singled out - this poll was NOT my idea or suggestion so Sir Rend can confirm this id appreciate it before my play time is bought up again or more personal attacks.  I don’t care but no one wants to read that sh*t🙄

However, not banned. The reason I say this is despite the way I feel, if he was just another player he wouldn’t be seen as someone who is basically expected to be helpful and friendly. 
Also, again as much as this pains me to say - he hasn’t done anything ban worthy IMO. Been a complete sh*t stain but again, if the attitude improved and he didn’t bash the one GM that does her absolute best and other players id have no issue.

I’m sure he will be shocked at this as thinks I just hate him for no reason but it’s the attitude that comes with the status. Remove the status and I’d be more than happy.

Edited by Grantz

36 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

Used his access as a mod to try and embarass another player over how many hours theyve logged.

This could be the only thing that could be banned for as it is an abuse of power, I don’t mind overly he tried to shame me on this however as it failed. Though it is very wrong and I could easily of made a poll myself.

I will add to @jdhenry124 list of offences: 

This is the last 24 hours to give it perspective to what he does on a daily basis

-he accused Norton of doxing him as he stupidly gave out where he went to school before to others

-Said I was chatting hot sh*t as I told him about his attitude

-Insulted Larva

-Promoted another server!!

-Disliked an event I made for new players to be malicious (again, I don’t care but it puts new players off!)

(Dude is paranoid and bat sh*t insane/has an addiction and needs the status gone, like yesterday.)

I play mostly during events and have 8 characters all nearly at max, DM, lots of max hit/stat weapons and have played years online and offline (Offline exists Wilson I’d stick to that as you hate everyone) I just only play during HH and events, so my play time is low and I have a life, no shame here.

Edited by Grantz

I don't need to see the results of this poll to know where it would be going. I personally don't mind stepping down (or being removed). There's very few things I do for Ultima as a server that can't be replaced. Any knucklehead can start HH or do redeems.

I will always work with Ultima when it comes to getting quests shared. Don't need to be a moderator to do that. Same for any other pieces of PSO "tech" such as a DMC patch or early walk patch. Any player can give their input when it comes to systems like DAR scaling for PSO2 drops and stuff like that. Me having a green name or not has no bearing on my ability to share things or give input on the game. 

I guess this is buried in the post, but I will work with Soly to make sure my name goes back to yellow and GM account closed properly. This is something that has honestly been on my mind for some time regardless of this poll. It's clear that the most vocal group of Ultima doesn't care for me. I don't gain literally anything from being a moderator and most of everything I do can be replaced and I don't need to be a moderator to do some of the stuff I do.

This won't change anything about me just like getting the green name didn't. I won't be acting any "nicer". My opinions won't change. I was member of the server for like 7 years before getting it and will remain just that without it.

1 hour ago, MadOrNah said:

For as long as Wilson has been on this server, he has never not been an asshole. 

This is a very accurate post. I've never been "nice". I don't know why that would change.

I'd also like to point out Rendlan that you sought out conversation with me on Discord. Asked me to add you. You messaged me. I had no reason to be speaking with you. I am sorry that it didn't go the way you thought it would go lol.

Also I don't get what this recent couple people being scared of me banning them is about. The only people who I have ever sought to ban or give any punitive actions to are people who were caught cheating in game. I don't believe in banning over verbal altercations. Not something to fear for.

It's no secret that most of you don't like me, and that's okay. I never asked for any of you to like me and honestly I don't keep hard feelings about who "likes" me or who doesn't. 

As far as me being fully banned... That's just silly lol. 

27 minutes ago, Grantz said:

I will add to @jdhenry124 list of offences: 

This is the last 24 hours to give it perspective to what he does on a daily basis

-he accused Norton of doxing him as he stupidly gave out where he went to school before to others

-Said I was chatting hot sh*t as I told him about his attitude

-Insulted Larva

-Promoted another server!!

-Disliked an event I made for new players to be malicious (again, I don’t care but it puts new players off!)

I have never given nnorton any personal information about myself. He went out of his way to reveal personal info about me in a public space without asking me. It's true that it's not hard to find stuff about me if you know where to look, but that doesn't mean any of us should be posting about personal matters without consent. I used to have my facebook and real name linked with this website and had both the facebook untied as it was hacked and my real name changed to Saber +7 because I had received a weird package in the mail from someone on the server. (If you don't think any of that is weird just because who it happened to... then lol)

You just admitted in the shoutbox that you were being hostile yesterday... not sure what else to say about that.

Everyone here has said they wished larva was more active...

Mentioning another server is not the same thing as promoting. I don't think I have ever invited anyone or told someone from here that they should just play Ephinea. 

I disliked your event post because you didn't take the time to make it clear and concise. "Likely 4PM GMT which should make it around noon in the US (I think?)" The very first line you included uncertainty.

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 1

since im been off last months, but i know wilson from way back. all i can say is that if he got larva and Soly credit, its fine by me. personally never got any issues with him, regardless hes been agressive to some players, thats really bad as a GM, but i see that a few are constantly bully him too,  so... better get an understanding of behavior from all sides. 

its a good pool to try at least got larva attention

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

but i see that a few are constantly bully him too,  so... better get an understanding of behavior from all sides.

You can't call that bullying when you give the stick to be beaten