Lost My Booty (Pants) - Mini Event

Grantz

C346-F9-D8-ADD5-4-F7-B-B4-C0-C5-B91672-C
When: Saturday 5th June (afternoon UK time, yet to set an exact time, will later) Likely 4PM GMT which should make it around noon in the US (I think?)

What: I keep dropping my booty pants all over episode 1 after a stellar shart!

3 players (ideally newer players without too much gear) need to go and hunt around the areas of episode 1 on normal to find my lost booty (Frames, weapons, units, techs, enemy parts and even PDs!)

Booty could be hidden anywhere! The areas will be cleared and on normal (to make my life easier and so new players can jump in) you just have to look in those deep dark places to find the missing booty as when I throw those booty pants they go far!

You may even find a whale or two! There is even an extra prize for defeating big caves whale shared between those who fell this mighty beast!

Timer is 20mins.

It will be a free for all, so I’d suggest starting in different areas. (Unless you’re harpooning big old whale boy first) For the sake of fairness as this is aimed at newer players please TURN FLOOR READER OFF if you have it so it’s actually fun.

Anything left unclaimed after 20 mins upon me saying start I will grab and do a little quiz or something for what’s left or maybe even just share it out.

Get your whales in a row and pull those detective pants up high!

How: Just reply before it starts below and I’ll pick out 3 players. I will be prioritising newer players with less gear first as there will be no DFs or STAs hidden under dragons ass

If this is successful I may do it regular. It’s good bank clearing!

Edit: If anyone has the time to jump

on to help me mass clear all these areas in prep that’d be awesome or even drop some stuff they think players may find useful.

Player 1: @Gurei

Player 2: @CJC

Player 3: @Stoney_CH

Edited by Grantz
  • Like 9
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1

Awesome!

I'm happy you came with this idea. I'll probably pass and let the event for the newcomers so they can grab some gear but if you need me do not hesitate

Thank you Grantz, we need people like you on Ultima ❤️

Edit : Maybe try to announce it in lobby too as new players don't come often on forums ;)

Edited by Martikush
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Martikush said:

Edit : Maybe try to announce it in lobby too as new players don't come often on forums ;)

Yeah I will tomorrow or Saturday. If anything and they actually check the forums hopefully it’ll keep them around longer, as I know my friend who plays had no idea about the forum for trades etc

Edited by Grantz

It would be an awesome idea if you can stream this! If I'm on around the time you decide to do this, I might be able to hop on and drop some items in there as well as help clear! Just message me whenever you figure the time out. 🧐

7 minutes ago, Clappy said:

It would be an awesome idea if you can stream this! If I'm on around the time you decide to do this, I might be able to hop on and drop some items in there as well as help clear! Just message me whenever you figure the time out. 🧐

Thanks man, it’ll be around 4PM GMT, I’m useless at other time zones but I think in the US that’ll be like noon?

I like the streaming idea, I’d have to follow someone around like the camera man though xD

Also if anyone sees some new players around in lobby - refer them to the forum in general as it’ll improve their experience as a whole, the incentive of free stuff may get their interest.

Edited by Grantz
  • Like 1

That actually sounds like fun :o I'm around 4 months through so I guess I don't qualify anymore :"L But I know a newer player who is around month here, his nickname is Stoney, he could be interested :D

Good luck with the event Bro! 

7 minutes ago, Gurei said:

That actually sounds like fun :o I'm around 4 months through so I guess I don't qualify anymore :"L But I know a newer player who is around month here, his nickname is Stoney, he could be interested :D

Good luck with the event Bro! 

If you see him just ask, you’re fairly new yourself so I’ll add your name to this for now anyway. Not like we have any players yet so!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grantz said:

If you see him just ask, you’re fairly new yourself so I’ll add your name to this for now anyway. Not like we have any players yet so!

Cool, anyway I think it's his forum name @Stoney_CH

I mentioned this to him in game, he said he's interested at least o:

C346-F9-D8-ADD5-4-F7-B-B4-C0-C5-B91672-C76-F.jpg
When: Saturday 5th June (afternoon UK time, yet to set an exact time, will later) Likely 4PM GMT which should make it around noon in the US (I think?)

What: I keep dropping my booty pants all over episode 1 after a stellar shart!
3 players (ideally newer players without too much gear) need to go and hunt around the areas of episode 1 on normal to find my lost booty (Frames, weapons, units, techs, enemy parts and even PDs!)
Booty could be hidden anywhere! The areas will be cleared and on normal (to make my life easier and so new players can jump in) you just have to look in those deep dark places to find the missing booty as when I throw those booty pants they go far!
You may even find a whale or two! There is even an extra prize for defeating big caves whale shared between those who fell this mighty beast!

Timer is 20mins.

It will be a free for all, so I’d suggest starting in different areas. (Unless you’re harpooning big old whale boy first) For the sake of fairness as this is aimed at newer players please TURN FLOOR READER OFF if you have it so it’s actually fun.

Anything left unclaimed after 20 mins upon me saying start I will grab and do a little quiz or something for what’s left or maybe even just share it out.

Get your whales in a row and pull those detective pants up high!

How: Just reply before it starts below and I’ll pick out 3 players. I will be prioritising newer players with less gear first as there will be no DFs or STAs hidden under dragons ass
If this is successful I may do it regular. It’s good bank clearing!

Edit: If anyone has the time to jump
on to help me mass clear all these areas in prep that’d be awesome or even drop some stuff they think players may find useful.

Player 1: Gurei
Two spots still open!
Man this is what im talking about, i was thinking about to do the same thing. A mini events for new players and another 1 for all users as well. right now im defending my law project to graduate, but i believe im going back around 2 weeks, them im going to do my personal mini event for all player, well good luck i hope that event ends reallly well! (:

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CJC said:

Hi, saw Yuffie earlier, told me to sign up, would like to join

No problem - I’m Yuffie in game. I’ll add your name to the list! It’ll be tomorrow at 4PM GMT, you’ll have to convert that to your time zone. I’ll personal message you the password for the room when it’s ready. :D

8 minutes ago, Stoney_CH said:

Hey, sure im in.i can celp clear the stage

Will add you too! Again times are above!

I will pm the password tomorrow. 

and just like that, we are more full than my pants and can go! Thanks guys for the support and playing!

Edited by Grantz