@Larva

Hopefully @Larva notices this post and responds.

I am making this topic for the sake of the GMs, the current community and new players.

There are many many topics and posts of ideas to improve the server, which could be voted on as polls etc, however this is impossible with the current level of authority R-78 (the most active GM that does 90% of everything to keep this server alive) and poor Soly who everything else falls on.

We play here as we do really love the server you have created and we are all extremely thankful to you. However going forward I’m sure 99% of players here would agree that GMs need more permissions to do things like 5x exp/green names/ server improvements (EG a poll to revert the evp of mobs on ep2) without having to await a reply from you as you can’t be online often enough for any of this to happen which is understandable.

We also really need someone to help Soly, R-78 and Serverus with such things.

Obviously we would all love you to be more active but as you can’t I feel something needs to change here  badly to keep the server alive and relevant. 
if you read this, thanks for atleast reading.

Edited by Grantz
  • Like 5

I've been requesting to be a GM to help out for years. I feel lack in leadership which was discussed in my topic was spoken also saith agrees.

However we as a community make the server what it is. I usually have spoken in private with Saith Soly and r78 this time I wanted to ask the community instead of me and my ideas going privately to them.

Saith agrees on more GMs to help out**

Also would've been better to keep it to my topic. I was gonna make a summary when I gotten home. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Also would've been better to keep it to my topic. I was gonna make a summary when I gotten home. 

I made this with the topic title/summary to try grab Larva’s attention, incase he doesn’t read through that whole topic. Though yes it is basically all stuff you and others have said condensed and put across in a single post.

Soly does a ton of work behind the scenes, but he doesn't engage with the community much, nor does he decide the direction the server goes. My suggestion of lead admin is someone who actually has all the powers Larva has, and the permission to implement suggestions as they see fit. Soly has none of that, as far as I'm aware.

• Like 1

Damn, i thought it was a topic about whales. i'm so disappointed and offended

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

Damn, i thought it was a topic about whales. i'm so disappointed and offended

This topic needs some booty pants and whales for sure. Justice for moby dick as he needs 5x whale exp

• Thanks 1