Min/Max Endgame Gear Discussion

This is for building a guide to the IDEAL Arsenal per character with minimum inventory space used

Some weapons have very specific hidden talents (Gizonde boost with power glove or w/e) and some are better when used on certain character types ( non-cast are better with demons & cast get a 35% seize boost but reduced effect of demons ) and Rambling May shoots 6bullets instead of 3 when used on Fomarl etc etc etc, I would like people to post what they believe are the very best weapons to carry at all times without needing to visit the bank to swap out gear for Specific characters.

I will post my very basic Ramar and some questions i have of my own for an example of what to post

Dark meteor

Dark meteor

Frozen shooter

type shot demons

type shot hell

Ultima reaper

yasminkov9000 demons

yasminkov9000 charge

i feel very rarely i could be more efficient using a single target hell weapon,

obvious choice would be asteron striker or hell lecog or yasminov7000 hell, but can anyone give convincing reasons to use outlaw star or maybe Rianov-5??

Second question,  Since most things you would target with hell "especially single target" like bugs at the beach are Very susceptible to hell, can you use Rianov-5 for its special even though it NOT Unreduced Hell??                                 Can i justify keeping it in my inventory for more then just De Rol ?:onion129:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CannaBeast said:

can anyone give convincing reasons to use outlaw star or maybe Rianov-5??

outlawstar is very good for seabed, to quickly clean a corridor full of recoboxes, eliminate recoboxes above the doors when entering and even on a single target in addition to the shot. guns with autolock are not ideal when recons are likely to be accidentally targeted, I avoid them for seabed and tower, unless I am hunter of course

(Rambling May always shoots 6 bullets, or 2 bullets per shot/on each combo, no matter which character  :onion-head65: ) 

I don't think R5's dark special Is any effective. This Is, If considering It Is less effective than Reduced Hell (i.e. from Asteron Belt) 

Also, If you are a DM user, then R5 Is mostly useless to you :onion-head82:  In this case, R5 Is just a circumstantial weapon, especially some bosses like Barba Ray (hardly ever the case), De Rol Le/Dal Ra Lie and Olga Flow's 1st phase. 

2 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

Dark meteor

Dark meteor

Frozen shooter

type shot demons

type shot hell

Ultima reaper

yasminkov9000 demons

yasminkov9000 charge

- I would add a S-rank zalure gun (launcher imo)

- Ult reaper is really only needed for one enemy in ep4, in every other situation hell type/shot or asteron is better

- arrest needle is also a must for enemies that cannot be hell'd

- Psycho Ravens for pure DPS when close range

- SS might not be needed, but its such a good weapon. whenever you have SD higher than 30 you can have the DPS of charge Yas and the utility of demons yas without needing to switch weapons

- R5 is really only superior for the worms, so you could argue its not worth the inventory slot

There is never a situation where you would use a Hell yas over an asteron. the auto-aim is just too useful and time saving to pass up for the extra ATA on Yas 3k or 7k (asteron also has better range than 7k). Ramar's ATA is so high that misses would be more due to hell proc than because of enemy evasion.

13 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

There is never a situation where you would use a Hell yas over an asteron

Yas 7 has auto-aim too, and more ATA, and the range of hell is the same on both (handgun range)

Edited by JupiterDeMars
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

There is never a situation where you would use a Hell yas over an asteron. the auto-aim is just too useful and time saving to pass up for the extra ATA on Yas 3k or 7k (asteron also has better range than 7k). Ramar's ATA is so high that misses would be more due to hell proc than because of enemy evasion.

Actually I'm using Yas 7k Hell 85h with Gratia and I find it more powerful than a classic Asteron Striker 80h. Auto aim on Yas 7k is not good as AS but it does the job

Edited by Martikush

14 minutes ago, Martikush said:

Actually I'm using Yas 7k Hell 85h with Gratia and I find it more powerful than a classic Asteron Striker 80h. Auto aim on Yas 7k is not good as AS but it does the job

I guess it's a matter of preference, but I would take range and auto-aim over ~5ATA. RAmar has 419 total ATA with a 80 AS and he can't equip gratia anyway 

1 hour ago, JupiterDeMars said:

Yas 7 has auto-aim too, and more ATA, and the range of hell is the same on both (handgun range)

Oh okay I didn't know Yas had auto aim special. Thanks for the info

4 hours ago, jdhenry124 said:

- I would add a S-rank zalure gun (launcher imo)

- Ult reaper is really only needed for one enemy in ep4, in every other situation hell type/shot or asteron is better

- arrest needle is also a must for enemies that cannot be hell'd

- Psycho Ravens for pure DPS when close range

- SS might not be needed, but its such a good weapon. whenever you have SD higher than 30 you can have the DPS of charge Yas and the utility of demons yas without needing to switch weapons

- R5 is really only superior for the worms, so you could argue its not worth the inventory slot

My inventory had a zal launcher in it but i moved it to my racast, along with psycho ravens and arrest needle because i felt they were used better on him, atleast the arrest needle for sure, also my goal was to make the best all around ( no banking ) inventory loadout so i keep the UR with me

6 hours ago, JupiterDeMars said:

outlawstar is very good for seabed, to quickly clean a corridor full of recoboxes, eliminate recoboxes above the doors when entering and even on a single target in addition to the shot. guns with autolock are not ideal when recons are likely to be accidentally targeted, I avoid them for seabed and tower, unless I am hunter of course

I just use hell shot in these situations, but i see where a launcher might be more optimal then a asteron

Edited by CannaBeast

Asteron Striker special's range, horizontal autolock radius and vertical range are all better than Yasminkov 7000's.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CannaBeast said:

also my goal was to make the best all around ( no banking ) inventory loadout so i keep the UR with me

I rarely use my UR, preferring excal or hundred souls on lizards, damages are less RNG than hell, and it works on every ennemies, not only the lizards, so i can have fun with it in the whole game

there's also the support parasols that can be used on lizards

Edited by JupiterDeMars

2 hours ago, JupiterDeMars said:

I rarely use my UR, preferring excal or hundred souls on lizards, damages are less RNG than hell, and it works on every ennemies, not only the lizards, so i can have fun with it in the whole game

there's also the support parasols that can be used on lizards

This Is kind of arguable, but since PoD doesn't spawn more than 3 lizards together (except for once In the second room of first stage), In which this Istrue, and ngl.

Also, don't forget UR Is still a very useful weapon, not just for Hell special, and Its range Is what everybody loves about It.

What do you think is best for disabling 2-3 Delbiters ASAP, since frozen shooter only gets one at a time? Is a Frozen Faust or Blizzard Needle a good option for enemies very resistant to Spread Needle paralysis that you have to freeze instead?