Please close

Hawk

On 5/20/2021 at 8:03 PM, Hawk said:

DF: 100/0/100/0/80 & 0/100/0/100/80 for similar stats on DM if possible. PM me :) 

Sorry if this isn't allowed, but is that a GaiaOnline avatar as your profile pic? 🧐

7 hours ago, Clappy said:

Sorry if this isn't allowed, but is that a GaiaOnline avatar as your profile pic? 🧐

I'm not sure I don't play GaiaOnline. I just like it because i like Ken from Street Fighter 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawk said:

I'm not sure I don't play GaiaOnline. I just like it because i like Ken from Street Fighter 

Street fighter is life ❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hawk said:

I haven't played it since somewhere around 2012 but that was my shit back when, and so is Street Fighter. 😄

• Like 1

Ahh competitive fighting games. We used to have a thriving community here where we gathered twice a week and grinded hard for regional/national tournaments. What I would do to relive those days and play SF4, UMvC3, Guilty Gear Xrd, and more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

Ahh competitive fighting games. We used to have a thriving community here where we gathered twice a week and grinded hard for regional/national tournaments. What I would do to relive those days and play SF4, UMvC3, Guilty Gear Xrd, and more.

I love to do that even today.

3 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

I'd love to too. Real life got in the way unfortunately and I've committed myself to games which require a lot less of a skill/time investment.

Unfortunately all games these days are like this. I watch a lot of Street Fighter 5 lives.
 The guys kick ass ... I am so impressed with the skill that the guys have.
 My favorites are the Street Fighter series, The King of Fighters and all Crossovers as my dreamcast favorite "Capcom Vs SNK 2"