OMG New weps for this year (discussion)

When I played as a FOmar, I had a wide array of weapons at my disposal,(along with a nice Godric's cloak!) where I could fit the role of HU, RA and FO as the weapon I'm using and the situation dictates.

There is no one mere ultimate weapon for him, HE IS the ultimate weapon. [emoji41]   Don't worry about it IMHO and dare I have to say this but... "git gud son".  [emoji1787]

If you want, here's a list of Triforcer's loadout:

1 cane.png Glide Divine [0/35/40/0|0]
2 cane.png Striker of Chao [0/0/0/0|0]
3 sword.png Hundred Souls [0/0/40/0|0]
4 sword.png Ultima Reaper +15 [0/40/0/45|0]
5 cane.png Mahu +5 [0/0/0/40|40]
6 sword.png Diska +10 [30/0/0/0|45] [Demon's]
7 gun.png Bringer's Rifle +9 [0/0/0/0|50]
8 gun.png Lindcray [0/0/35/35|0]
9 gun.png L&K38 Combat +25 [20/0/30/0|0]
10 gun.png Banana Cannon +50 [45/25/0/0|0]
11 frame.png Godric's Cloak [DEF: 0/EVP: 0] [slots: 4]
12 barrier.png Hylian Shield [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
13 unit.png V101
14 unit.png V801
15 unit.png Adept [Kills: 20030]
16 unit.png Smartlink
17 unit.png Trap Search
18 mag.png Sato [black] [5/96/62/37] [Mylla & Youlla | Estlla | Pilla]
oh yeah didn't know lincray make that damage maxing the % is awesome, actually i think the 1 that need little update is the Rambling may would be awesome to see that 1 upgraded raising hes atp

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Did we ever get any reason as to why? I'd be interested to hear from [mention=2]Larva[/mention] on this one.
in my opinion that wep never should have como unlock, but would be great to see a lk38 with a upgraded ata, turning hard attack viable, just imagine use lk38 on a ill gill with hard attack and don't miss, yeah something like bomb chu or something would be really amazing

The idea had been to have it's ATP nerfed into the ground, either 0 or more likely 1, as weapons don't tend to play nice at 0ATP for some reason. The idea would that it'd be less powerful than say, Psycho Ravens, but allow for long-range disposal of flowers for the female cast classes and a couple of others. This would give them a slight edge over the HUcast in that they could stay safer at range and not have to get close to the insta-kill shots. The piss-poor aim it has (if the target moves, it can't lock on to them for some reason) means that it wouldn't become the new meta gun to have, but simply slot into a hunter's toolkit for a niche purpose.

Said this yesterday in chatbox but I want to see this and would donate a whale, 500 pants and my left testicle (I prefer the right one, hes the real MVP)

Booty Pants: Level 1. All male classes. DFP+1 EVP+1 EFR 200. Tech boost: all the fires 10%
Description: Be hotter than hell in these stylish pants worn by Tails himself.

Lucky Golden Booty Pants: Level 190

All classes (this sexy has no gender!)

60 to all resistances. 350DFP and 400 EVP.

Stat boost: Luck 90.

Description: The sexiest armour on ultima. Rumour has it Shiida retrieved these from Olga Flows skinny legged corpse. (Without them he is 4ft 2 and skipped leg day)

Booty Harpoon

Combine Cannon Rogue with Booty Pants:

ATA req: 205

ATA: 70

RAmar/RAmarl

350 ATP - combo unlocked

Shoot countless pants at your pray to bring their booty to the yard.

On a serious note: I’d love a CR alternative for Ramarl/RAmar as without DM it’s CR or bomb chu and droids get Faust’s. ( I know we got the frozen and arrest Faust’s but still) Obviously the atp have to be lowered if combo unlocked and a bit of a weak special. Be a good alternative to frozen or arrest as higher atp but either no special or an undesirable one.

Edited by Grantz

Said this yesterday in chatbox but I want to see this and would donate a whale, 500 pants and my left testicle (I prefer the right one, hes the real MVP)

Booty Pants: Level 1. All male classes. DFP+1 EVP+1 EFR 200. Tech boost: all the fires 10%
Description: Be hotter than hell in these stylish pants worn by Tails himself.

Lucky Golden Booty Pants: Level 190
All classes (this sexy has no gender!)
60 to all resistances. 350DFP and 400 EVP.
Stat boost: Luck 90.
Description: The sexiest armour on ultima. Rumour has it Shiida retrieved these from Olga Flows skinny legged corpse. (Without them he is 4ft 2 and skipped leg day)

Booty Harpoon
Combine Cannon Rogue with Booty Pants:
ATA req: 205
ATA: 70
RAmar/RAmarl
350 ATP - combo unlocked
Shoot countless pants at your pray to bring their booty to the yard.

On a serious note: I’d love a CR alternative for Ramarl/RAmar as without DM it’s CR or bomb chu and droids get Faust’s. ( I know we got the frozen and arrest Faust’s but still) Obviously the atp have to be lowered if combo unlocked and a bit of a weak special. Be a good alternative to frozen or arrest as higher atp but either no special or an undesirable one.

cool armor ideas i like it i hope 1 of these or something similar added to the server in the future, also i wanted the update on blue odoshi violet nimadou as well, with the speed of a centurion battle instead heavenly battle, also the update on mother garb+ adding cut tp consumption by 3/4 since this is a space to feel free to talk about ur thoughs i just write my feelings about it xD would be great to see a new mag for triforce event, get what's yeah the mag of link definily navy ( navy want to talk to link the hero) (: