OMG New weps for this year (discussion)

(warning english is not my main language, so be patient [emoji847])

Hello guys, whats up xD so here's the thing. As a fomar i believe there's no unique wep that allows you to delete monsters like Darkflow on hunters or Darkmeteor on rangers, Exist a Psyco bridge, but i believe they fits better on fonews and fonewearls since fomar and fomarls are better making dps at melee or range weps damage, instead cast techniques, also exist the Master sword but is no unique since the hunters can use it and the damage is not the big deal (i just see people using banana cannons instead master sword), so i wish the staff create an special event wep only usable on forces and make it super unique wep.

My dream weapon is an auto-aim gun that pierce with berzerk, spirit or charge special plus fomar can uset it since is my main character

*Auto aim weps that i know:

- Rianov 303SNR-2

- Heaven striker( berzerk)

- Asteron striker (hell)

- Yasminkov 7000v

- Kunai (arrest)

- Mille marteaux( divine punishment)

- Mille faucilles(not sure about this 1)

- Amore rose

- Id Cards no so sure on these(whitill,oran,etc)

- doble canon special

- girasole special

- inferno girasole special

* weps that pierce

- Rianov 303SNR-5 (dark)

- Dark meteor (unique special)

- Phonon maser (havoc)

- S.T.A.R.T Needle ( charge)

add in the comments if i miss a weapon from the list...

PD: i wish at least make an unique melee or range super wep only usable by forces that turn in to the new best wep or 1 of the best comparable to a darkflow or darkmeter... your comments are more than welcome thank you...

by the way is not necessary to create my dream wep... it can be also a 1 target melee wep with super damage even better than power glove. Just saying my idea to a great wep for a future event at this year, we are talking about the best wep only usable by forces.

i forgot to say that is not fair create a wep only for forces It would be cool if we create also an unique useful wep since they already got the damage for hunters and rangers... heres an example of this:

*on hunters : a frozen Raygun ( is like a frozzen shooter but less range, same special)

* on rangers: power maser ( unlock combo) in my opinion the best useful wep of the game since u can add the special u want.

share with me your thoughts thank u[emoji3590]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, assface said:

* weps that pierce

- Rianov 303SNR-5 (dark)

- Phonon maser (havoc)

S.T.A.R.S. Needle pierces? :onion-head81:

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

S.T.A.R.S. Needle pierces? :onion-head81:

1 hour ago, assface said:

Yes sir : P

@serverus you monster :onion-head28:

And here I thought It was just a long range needle with charge special :onion-head65:

(Isn't It possible to hit a monster more than once with just one combo? :onion-head84:

Banana Cannon kind of is the DM for FOs honestly if sphered.  The thing is FO is meant to be tech based damage and support, that's the class design (as much as Melee Fomar is a thing), I realise the tech damage on episode 2 sucks though due to server buffs but I think if you add in something like a MST based DM type weapon.. Well, then solo FOs wouldn't join parties as much as they'd be stupidly overpowered with 30 S/D, Zalure etc.

I think we have a good tool set with Sacred Bow, Banana, Rage De Glace, Master Sword and all the tech boosting items/armours/shields.

I mean Godric's is 30+ all stats, making the ATA equivalent to Hucast with RR/Costumes/Ganons with level 30 buffs and debuffs. That's pretty overpowered on it's own.

I'd much prefer to see alternatives to dark weapons. Master Sword for example is a slightly less ATP alternative to TJS for FO.
Especially as RAmarl has DM, Bomb Chu or CR for AoE as cant use fausts (except freeze and arrest but the ATP on those :/) So if no DM you're a bit gimped there.

Unlock the combo on CR with a new combiner item. ❤️

Edited by Grantz

I'm down for whatever new changes are as long as its still fun and balanced! I can't really think to the top of my head on what weapons need to be changed for FO's but I'd say whatever is necessary to slightly keep up with HU and RA's damage potential would be nice, not that im saying FO's should have something as strong as DM, but something to compensate. Hell, even having an armor or weapons that provides additional levels to techs without a cap would be interesting, for example lets say I equip an imaginary weapon that only FO's can use, and that adds an additional 15 levels to my techs. So now, instead of my lvl 30 techs being capped at that level, equipping that weapon makes my techs lvl 45, and thus adds provides more damage when used and takes up for MP. That was just a small little brainstorm I just thought about but I'm not 100% sure if that kind of weapon can ever be a thing since im not entirely sure if going over the lvl 30 tech cap is a thing or if its balanced in the slightest. Whatever happens, happens! 

There were some really good suggestions for strong weapons for all classes...see @C01D1's suggestion as an example:

Lots of great suggestions in there too, including @Harvest's LK38 combo unlocker.

But why not focus on the broken weapons that are supposed to be working in the first place such as Ultima Bringers (piercing w/Demons) and Last Holy Ray (piercing w/Arrest)? I think these should be the first priority to get fixed, as they'll add a huge dynamic to the FO game.

EDIT - For any naysayers, remember that Frozen/Arrest Fausts were broken at one point and they were fixed just before the Anniversary event last year, so it's definitely possible that these can be fixed as well.

Edited by TheIronSheik
  • Like 1

I agree it would be really cool to get those fixed as I like the idea of those weapons. There’s also a few unobtainable weapons that could be re-created and added back in.

(Think Dens Hand Cannon is one and STARs needle is only obtainable I think if you already have one)

If anything it may take less time than skinning and creating something completely new.

Edited by Grantz

Booster uses for outdated weapons

(Same as 100souls for excalibur) which i believe would be the easiest to add into game seeing as the color just needs changed like how aseron striker is just heaven striker in red 

- sealed j sword 

- Orotiagito

- chain sawd

- twin psycho gun

- demolition comet or meteor cudgel

Etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

- sealed j sword

If only this turned into something powerful with something like enough kills on it 🤔 haha

There are a lot of weapons that with even just more ATP/different special or not combo locked would be good though as you’ve said, agreed.

Edited by Grantz

On 5/20/2021 at 3:37 AM, Kotta said:

S.T.A.R.S. Needle pierces? 

No it doesn't.

As you said it is basically just a Spread Needle with rifle range and reduced horizontal range. Each of the projectiles hits 1 target and doesn't pierce.

On 5/20/2021 at 2:02 AM, assface said:

Hello guys, whats up xD so here's the thing. As a fomar i believe there's no unique wep that allows you to delete monsters like Darkflow on hunters or Darkmeteor on rangers, Exist a Psyco bridge, but i believe they fits better on fonews and fonewearls since fomar and fomarls are better making dps at melee or range weps damage, instead cast techniques, also exist the Master sword but is no unique since the hunters can use it and the damage is not the big deal (i just see people using banana cannons instead master sword), so i wish the staff create an special event wep only usable on forces and make it super unique wep.

My dream weapon is an auto-aim gun that pierce with berzerk, spirit or charge special plus fomar can uset it since is my main character

[...]

PD: i wish at least make an unique melee or range super wep only usable by forces that turn in to the new best wep or 1 of the best comparable to a darkflow or darkmeter... your comments are more than welcome thank you...

by the way is not necessary to create my dream wep... it can be also a 1 target melee wep with super damage even better than power glove. Just saying my idea to a great wep for a future event at this year, we are talking about the best wep only usable by forces.

i forgot to say that is not fair create a wep only for forces It would be cool if we create also an unique useful wep since they already got the damage for hunters and rangers... heres an example of this:

*on hunters : a frozen Raygun ( is like a frozzen shooter but less range, same special)

* on rangers: power maser ( unlock combo) in my opinion the best useful wep of the game since u can add the special u want.

share with me your thoughts thank u

Sorry but that is the game class balance, you can't expect Forces to compete with Hunters or Ranger in combat skills.

They compensate their lack in power with support tasks and spells (and can easily carry other classes in episode IV)

Besides, they already have some unique and very powerful items:

- Lindcray which is by far the strongest rifle in the game with spirit, hunewearl and Forces exclusive

- Sacred bow, alternative with more ATP and hell, Forces exclusive

- Samba's Fiesta, best demon mechgun, Forces exclusive

- Banana Cannon, best unlocked cannon (yes it has even more ATP than Iron Faust), Forces exclusive

- Godric's Cloak, the only armor that increases all stats +30, Fomar exclusive

Many people even believe that it doesn't make sense that Forces have so OP items on this server when they're not pure fighters.

*Auto aim weps that i know:

- Rianov 303SNR-2

- Heaven striker( berzerk)

- Asteron striker (hell)

- Yasminkov 7000v

- Kunai (arrest)

- Mille marteaux( divine punishment)

- Mille faucilles(not sure about this 1)

- Amore rose

- Id Cards no so sure on these(whitill,oran,etc)

- doble canon special

- girasole special

- inferno girasole special

Cards are not auto aiming weapons. They just have a wider horizontal radius: 26° range.

If you consider this is aulocking then you should also include all the fausts (45°), shots (45°), swords (45°), partisans (40°), sabers (26°), daggers (30°), rods (27°), slicers (26°), cane (26°), wands (26°)... you got it, that's like 75% of PSO weapons.

* weps that pierce

- Rianov 303SNR-5 (dark)

- Phonon maser (havoc)

Phonon maser pierces because it is a regular launcher type weapon, which also includes: photon launcher, guilty light, red scorpio, outlaw star, s-rank launcher.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:22 AM, Grantz said:

Unlock the combo on CR with a new combiner item. ❤️

This is not going to happen, if Cannon Rouge were to be combo unlocked, it would basically be an Iron faust with more ATA and more ATP.

On 5/20/2021 at 4:16 PM, TheIronSheik said:

Lots of great suggestions in there too, including @Harvest's LK38 combo unlocker.

But why not focus on the broken weapons that are supposed to be working in the first place such as Ultima Bringers (piercing w/Demons) and Last Holy Ray (piercing w/Arrest)? I think these should be the first priority to get fixed, as they'll add a huge dynamic to the FO game.

I kinda wanted to see that L&K38 Combat 1 ATP in action since its feature is unique but Larva said no.

I agree with Ultima Bringer's fix being a priority as well.

On 5/20/2021 at 4:19 PM, Grantz said:

I agree it would be really cool to get those fixed as I like the idea of those weapons. There’s also a few unobtainable weapons that could be re-created and added back in.

(Think Dens Hand Cannon is one and STARs needle is only obtainable I think if you already have one)

Den's Cannon is broken, in both senses of the word: it is just a stronger version of Banana Cannon, and its projectile is literally a 2D square.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I kinda wanted to see that L&K38 Combat 1 ATP in action since its feature is unique but Larva said no.

Did we ever get any reason as to why? I'd be interested to hear from @Larva on this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheIronSheik said:

An Honourable mention to +1 the force game goes to Agent K Costume which is a Ylvis Costume with built in Trap Vision (FOmarl Only)

Tecnically a Bewbs Ylvis :onion-head65:

[Ylvewbs Costume :onion-head63:

When I played as a FOmar, I had a wide array of weapons at my disposal,(along with a nice Godric's cloak!) where I could fit the role of HU, RA and FO as the weapon I'm using and the situation dictates.

There is no one mere ultimate weapon for him, HE IS the ultimate weapon. 😎   Don't worry about it IMHO and dare I have to say this but... "git gud son".  🤣

If you want, here's a list of Triforcer's loadout:

1 cane Glide Divine [0/35/40/0|0]
2 cane Striker of Chao [0/0/0/0|0]
3 sword Hundred Souls [0/0/40/0|0]
4 sword Ultima Reaper +15 [0/40/0/45|0]
5 cane Mahu +5 [0/0/0/40|40]
6 sword Diska +10 [30/0/0/0|45] [Demon's]
7 gun Bringer's Rifle +9 [0/0/0/0|50]
8 gun Lindcray [0/0/35/35|0]
9 gun L&K38 Combat +25 [20/0/30/0|0]
10 gun Banana Cannon +50 [45/25/0/0|0]
11 frame Godric's Cloak [DEF: 0/EVP: 0] [Slots: 4]