Game Crashes(?)

Hello

I have had no problem running the game a few days ago (came back after a year of hiatus,) the game is up to date and the anti virus protection is allowing the game to run, but I keep getting crashes. It can be from when I log in to getting into a quest, only to have it crash when I proceed a few seconds later. No crash logs appear after the game closes.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

• Like 1

So after I sat on it last night, I fully uninstalled the Game+Files, reinstalled it and so far I have had no trouble playing the game. I'm not sure if it stopped the problem, but I'm going to do a full play session (around an hour and a half) to see if it pops up again.

After a little bit of grinding, the game crashed again. No idea what happened to cause this, since there's still no crash log of any kind that appears in the folder.

Sorry for spamming this, but this is getting annoying, I never had this many problems playing the game in a long while.:onion129:

1 hour ago, Retru said:

since there's still no crash log of any kind that appears in the folder.

Have you enabled Crash Dumps in Launcher options?

I have, but I didnt see the DMP file until I got back from shopping, (maybe it was me not paying any attention to it, idk?)

Not sure how to use that file tho