B>SQ w/hella hit

Slvg

@Saber +7 was looking to sell Snow Queen +18 [25/0/0/0|80] and Frozen Shooter +9 [0/0/0/0|80] a while back, whether or not they already got traded is indeed the question.

Anyway gl, homie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 777 said:

@Saber +7 was looking to sell Snow Queen +18 [25/0/0/0|80] and Frozen Shooter +9 [0/0/0/0|80] a while back, whether or not they already got traded is indeed the question.

Anyway gl, homie.

Saber wanted a ridiculous amount for that SQ. Like 40DTs, which is absurd. I would just farm a 50 hitter and add hit with DTs, unless you can get one for less than 20

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

Saber wanted a ridiculous amount for that SQ. Like 40DTs, which is absurd. I would just farm a 50 hitter and add hit with DTs, unless you can get one for less than 20

That's just what I was offered? Not sure what you think they should be. 

SQ.png

3 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

That's just what I was offered? Not sure what you think they should be. 

SQ.png

FS are a 1/2 drop, you can easily farm a 45-50 hitter with little effort. So selling them for 40 is robbery imo. It's cool that you got that much, congrats. But I have a bank full of FS I could make 80 hitters for 30DTs or less. And they would have more enemy % than the one you sold

Edited by jdhenry124

14 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

FS are a 1/2 drop, you can easily farm a 45-50 hitter with little effort. So selling them for 40 is robbery imo. It's cool that you got that much, congrats. But I have a bank full of FS I could make 80 hitters for 30DTs or less. And they would have more enemy % than the one you sold

I think there’s a misunderstanding. He bought both an SQ and FS. 

• Like 1

Just now, Saber +7 said:

I think there’s a misunderstanding. He bought both an SQ and FS.

My apologies then, you quoted me that much when I asked and I assumed you meant that much for just one, because you left the convo immediately after me saying that I only wanted one and that was way too much.

20 for each is a fair price.

On 4/18/2021 at 3:34 PM, Crank said:

I can make you an 85 hit SQ. How many dts would you pay for it?

Interested in that, not sure what it would go for though tbh