Psycho Raven Stats

I mainly use Ramar and wondering if I should triple stat or go with hit and 2 stats. Prob Machine and Dark? I guess I'm asking what are the important ata thresholds throughout the episodes and when is hit on PR necessary with each class?

• Like 1

with rangers you can usually use a 3stat pr, i have one.  used on racast

I have a 3 stat one on my RA and it's okay regarding accuracy, but tbh I would have preferred 2 stats + hit because in the end I will still need two sets of PR to cover the missing stat.

8 hours ago, Slvg said:

I mainly use Ramar and wondering if I should triple stat or go with hit and 2 stats. Prob Machine and Dark? I guess I'm asking what are the important ata thresholds throughout the episodes and when is hit on PR necessary with each class?

Whether you main as a ranger or not your limiting your PRs if you dont add hit to them. imo its better to just use a different gun for native (i like SS) and have a 0/0/100/100|~50 so that when you inevitably make a HUcast (trust me you'll want to) you wont have to make a completely new PR.

Also there are some enemies in ep2 that youll always want hit on, even on RAmar

• Like 2

My first PR on this server was a 3 stat one which i used on RAcast/Ramar . Worked great everywhere until xmas event when i hunted pgf and fought Olga Flow and missed like crazy. Sold it and now only use Hit ones. Id go a set of Hit ones and leave the 3 stat ones alone. Just my thoughts gl tho. 

• Like 3

I agree with Jon and Sinow — hit% for sure.

You'll really appreciate the hit% on Olga's 2nd phase and on the EVP buffed monsters of ep2 (especially Gibbons, Sinows, Ill Gills, Delbiters).

You could probably get away with using N-N-N with minimal MISS's (in most cases) on a RAmar with 0 hit PRs, but you wont reach the full power potential without heavy attacks.

2 hours ago, Crank said:

I have a master raven 35/0/0/50/40 for 25 dts if you are in need.

Str8 hustlin' o     .o

Edited by 777
  • Like 3

This all depends on your weapon selection, i prefer charge yas 90% of the time , 3x the range of praven

4 hours ago, Crank said:

I have a master raven 35/0/0/50/40 for 25 dts if you are in need.

I hate to totally derail this topic but I LOVE your profile picture. Standard during RtR was so legit. Supreme Verdict into Sphinx's Revelation was nuts.

2 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

This all depends on your weapon selection, i prefer charge yas 90% of the time , 3x the range of praven

Not quite 3x, 2.47x though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

I hate to totally derail this topic but I LOVE your profile picture. Standard during RtR was so legit. Supreme Verdict into Sphinx's Revelation was nuts.

Not quite 3x, 2.47x though.

de331dd05f2174266142ca2e5f08481e_feature      my reply

I'm on team hit.

0 0 100 100 | 80 for lyfe. The hit is needed in later quests regardless of class.

Edited by RocketTots
  • Like 2

My first PR on this server was a 3 stat one which i used on RAcast/Ramar . Worked great everywhere until xmas event when i hunted pgf and fought Olga Flow and missed like crazy. Sold it and now only use Hit ones. Id go a set of Hit ones and leave the 3 stat ones alone. Just my thoughts gl tho. 
i agree, on december i came with my ramar 3 stat prs and i get troubles with olga it miss the second combo if u use hard attack, so definily the best choice its always use hit on prs

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• Like 2