What are the Buttons for 360° Camera Change and Big Map Overlay?

Rowen R.

Sup!

After looking through the original handbook and multiple keyboard-layout-type topics, I still haven't found out how to do the following in BB. How are they done?

- 360° Camera Change

Equivalent to the C-Joystick on the Gamecube controller, from what I remember, it would let me incrementally adjust the camera in the game and during character creation. Not just the rear-camera-snap caused by pressing the arrow-up (default).

- Map Overlay

Probably best described with a picture of what I mean (below or attached), I'd like to view the big map in the middle of the screen.

282899194_PSOexampleofbigmap.png.6f36f81081623dc47166a1638c99a7b9.png

--video credit: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37blZbS-_Io&t=3329s

Please let me know if I should expand on my question/description.

Thanks in advance!

Hmmmmm.......

-When you type the command /cam, you're able to control the screen with the left click of the mouse, and with the right click and the roller click of the mouse you're able to go frontwards and backwards. [You can still control your character, but the camera Is under your control]

-When you type the command /map, you open up the big map centered at your position.

In both commands you retype them to revert the effects of the command. (As In recapping the camera right back at'cha and to minimize the map back to the right side of the screen)

As for controlling the camera like you do In, for example, Zelda Wind Waker, I have no Idea about It. You could say I'm stuck In Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask :onion-head70: 

[Well, with the roller of the mouse you can approach and apart the camera from your character, too]

I don't know of any camera option like that in-game but in character creation; ctrl and shift will rotate the character left and right, respectively.

If you want an easier method to access the map overlay; enable "Custom Hotkeys" in Ultima launcher's "Options". You can then access the map by using the shortcut ctrl + m.

nWkROed.png