Satisfying Nostalgia

Rowen R.

Sup!

A few weeks ago I got the urge to play PSO again and am very glad to have found this server. The boosted experience rate feels more balanced to me (memories of level grinding ... ) and more rare enemies is also exciting. Turns out I joined during the Valentine's Event, which seems to have boosted both (?) even more. If so, I'm grateful for the even better starting boost. I'm currently funemployed so I expect to be on a lot over the next few months. It was my decision to quit my job to take a break and relax for a few months. So far, PSO is helping 😉 .

I played a lot on the Gamecube for years, never online, but with friends and my cousin who is also on Ultima. It's probably been 10+ years since I've played PSO and am surprised at the stuff I forgot (my mag was starving for the first 20+ hours 😜 ).

Being blocked from viewing some forum posts and wanting to trade got me to finally create a forum account and post here ☺️. I've slowly been going through the intro topics and find them helpful.

Currently characters are a 100+ lvl FOmar, 70+ HUne, 50+ RAmarl. My 4th will probably be a HUcast.

Thanks for keeping the server active. I'm looking forward to being more active in the forums, trading, and playing with yall!

Edited by Rowen R.
readability. And my perfectionism.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hey there man! Welcome!

I also joined quite recently so I'm in similar scenario like You, but I'm especially glad that new people like us join the server (to boost playerbase). The community here is great and super helpful for new players, so I hope You will have blast here just like me.

Edited by Gurei

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2021 at 6:10 PM, Rowen R. said:

Sup!

A few weeks ago I got the urge to play PSO again and am very glad to have found this server. The boosted experience rate feels more balanced to me (memories of level grinding ... ) and more rare enemies is also exciting. Turns out I joined during the Valentine's Event, which seems to have boosted both (?) even more. If so, I'm grateful for the even better starting boost. I'm currently funemployed so I expect to be on a lot over the next few months. It was my decision to quit my job to take a break and relax for a few months. So far, PSO is helping 😉 .

I played a lot on the Gamecube for years, never online, but with friends and my cousin who is also on Ultima. It's probably been 10+ years since I've played PSO and am surprised at the stuff I forgot (my mag was starving for the first 20+ hours 😜 ).

Being blocked from viewing some forum posts and wanting to trade got me to finally create a forum account and post here ☺️. I've slowly been going through the intro topics and find them helpful.

Currently characters are a 100+ lvl FOmar, 70+ HUne, 50+ RAmarl. My 4th will probably be a HUcast.

Thanks for keeping the server active. I'm looking forward to being more active in the forums, trading, and playing with yall!

Hello and welcome to the community, im sure you will find help and will make new friends.!

enjoy Ultima!

• Like 1