Not seeing single player quests beyond those available in FOREST

Lupindo

Character is level 28.  I've cleared the bosses and activated the monuments in the forest and caves.  I've completed all other quests.  And I can't find an FAQ that explains how this server handles letting players access those.  And I know people are able to access later quests since this 2 month old post exists -> 

I hate to be a pain but as it stands I can't find the info and I can't do any more quests since they're locked til I clear them *all*

Like is there a Pinned post that just lists what the server does that's different from the vanilla game?  The FAQ only links to this forum and the answer eludes me.  Help is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Lupindo said:

Character is level 28.  I've cleared the bosses and activated the monuments in the forest and caves.  I've completed all other quests.  And I can't find an FAQ that explains how this server handles letting players access those.  And I know people are able to access later quests since this 2 month old post exists -> 

I hate to be a pain but as it stands I can't find the info and I can't do any more quests since they're locked til I clear them *all*

Like is there a Pinned post that just lists what the server does that's different from the vanilla game?  The FAQ only links to this forum and the answer eludes me.  Help is appreciated.

You need to do the government quest to unlock more in single player

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ink said:

You need to do the government quest to unlock more in single player

Thank you!

I would never think to look at creating a four player game to do a quest to unlock the single player game quests.  I'm from the Gamecube era where they just popped in as you could access more area's.

4 hours ago, Lupindo said:

Thank you!

I would never think to look at creating a four player game to do a quest to unlock the single player game quests.  I'm from the Gamecube era where they just popped in as you could access more area's.

Yes it confused a lot of people when blue burst came out on original server