52 minutes ago, adamdc said:

Forgive me for being stupid, but I'm new to the server and how things work - are event drops just random chance anywhere in the game? Or is there a specific quest or something? 🙃

Events are run for a period of time , these allow you to find in game items that only drop on events . When events are over you will have default game drops as by drop chart,  https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/

2 minutes ago, ink said:

Events are run for a period of time , these allow you to find in game items that only drop on events . When events are over you will have default game drops as by drop chart,  https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/

Thank you 😊 are there specific places / enemies that drop event items or is it random?

1 minute ago, adamdc said:

Thank you 😊 are there specific places / enemies that drop event items or is it random?

They mostly drop on very hard and  ultimate ,  just a case of killing a certain enemy on said episode with the correct I.D. 

Example Oran booma enemy episode 1 drop cross scar chance 1/300 as booma appear in forest you would play forest quests for booma

1 minute ago, ink said:

They mostly drop on very hard and  ultimate ,  just a case of killing a certain enemy on said episode with the correct I.D. 

Example Oran booma enemy episode 1 drop cross scar chance 1/300 as booma appear in forest you would play forest quests for booma

Thanks - is there a drop table for event items or is it a mystery? 👀

Just now, adamdc said:

Thanks - is there a drop table for event items or is it a mystery? 👀

As there is no event at this time the standard drop table i linked you is in play now , event items will have a thread by community which will report said drops

• Thanks 1