Also technically a returning "player"

Lopedo45

Don't think I'll be playing on the servers, but I kinda wanna try hopping around the forums more again.
It's neat seeing a lot of the casuals still hanging around here. I don't know how long I'll stick around but I wouldn't mind peeping around once or twice again.

Kinda left cause didn't really play PSO anymore- slowly lost contact to those I used to hang out with too. I have been playing more PSO2, especially with the NA release bringing light to it again, but there are still days where I miss playing old PSO with literal runescape level graphics lol. It's got that nostalgic charm to it.

Dunno if I was missed or if a lot of the old names that remember me really care, but it's still cool seeing faces I recognize again.

How have things been on the server in the last year or two?
Also where's my yellow name :L funny joke xD so many people used to ask about yellow names on forums over and over

• Like 3
  • Dw 2

This is the first time seeing you, but hey man as long as you have fun its all that matters! As for the server, I think its starting to heal and get better.

ifxqjZ7.png

7 hours ago, SanicTeam said:

This is the first time seeing you, but hey man as long as you have fun its all that matters! As for the server, I think its starting to heal and get better.

ifxqjZ7.png

Yo thats neat to hear. Honestly I'm sure the playerbase got smaller and smaller only cause of the fact that almost anyone playing had good gear and unless it was a HH to grind some newer thing in the game, there wasn't too much reason to get on. So if it's healing then that's really cool. Seems to be a lot of new players then for what I would like to assume. (Or more, good content)

1 hour ago, Lopedo45 said:

Yo thats neat to hear. Honestly I'm sure the playerbase got smaller and smaller only cause of the fact that almost anyone playing had good gear and unless it was a HH to grind some newer thing in the game, there wasn't too much reason to get on. So if it's healing then that's really cool. Seems to be a lot of new players then for what I would like to assume. (Or more, good content)

There's more new stuff going around, like the changed DAR dropstyle, as well as weapons that have been previously been underwhelming like Frozen Faust and Arrest Faust being adjusted and fixed for people to hunt again. Even the small things like adding new lobby music was a super neat cherry on top for the server lol

• Like 2