Weapon Request?

Crackles

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I have a suggestion for a custom weapon I would like to see appear within PSOBBU.

Weapon would be a Hammer called Mjöllnir.

It's special would be Razonde. Lvl 25

And to be "thrown" and return to the player if possible?

high ATP to make it usable end game.

Would lower Defence a fair amount to balance the higher ATP.

Mjöllnir is a small hammer in comparison.

ATA would not be affected.

It would have the attack speed of the victor axe already in game, maybe a little faster.

But certainly no faster than a regular SWORD.

Usable by All Hunters and Rangers provided they meet the ATP requirements, which should be around 400.

How do we go about getting this added to the game?

Slicer animation would make sense. But the weapon would not be endgame viable if the special was RAzonde. It would be a cool collectors item but not much else.

Maybe making the range much longer than regular slicers, or increasing the enemy count past the usual 4 might do the trick, but the RAzonde or GIzonde special would still be useless.

• Like 1

Maybe make It a combinable Item with Clio In case It's not an End-game weapon :onion120:

Special can be like Psycho Wand, but Instead of base tech It's zonde techniques (base gi ra zondes >:D) [or maybe excluding base zonde, since Mionir Is a powerful lightning relic >.>]

{don't hate me for mispelling the hammer :onion-head09::onion92:

Edited by Kotta
Psycho Wand Special variated
  • Like 1

Spirit special slicer (Fleshies should be the only ones to be able to use thors hammer properly) with either extended range or 5 enemies instead of 4, and a boost to all or some of the zonde techs would make it a great alternative to slicer of vengeance (although probably superfluous)

16 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

(Fleshies should be the only ones to be able to use thors hammer properly)

avengers-age-of-ultron-vision-thor-hammer-1015082.jpg.59135381018181e0fe441d94af78be3b.jpg

On a serious note though I was talking about this kind of stuff with Mio in shoutbox a few weeks back so maybe one day...

Also just my take on it but not every item added to game has to be end game viable.  This line of thinking is what leads to broken OP stuff getting released that all classes can use (which in turn causes a meltdown when it's inevitably nerfed) 

Some things can just be for fun.

Edited by JanenbaDMS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JanenbaDMS said:

avengers-age-of-ultron-vision-thor-hammer-1015082.jpg.59135381018181e0fe441d94af78be3b.jpg

On a serious note though I was talking about this kind of stuff with Mio in shoutbox a few weeks back so maybe one day...

Also just my take on it but not every item added to game has to be end game viable.  This line of thinking is what leads to broken OP stuff getting released that all classes can use (which in turn causes a meltdown when it's inevitably nerfed) 

Some things can just be for fun.

Not that Thor...

The Proper Þórr! 

Son of Oðinn and Jörd!

Protector of Midgard! Wielder of Mjöllnir!

Wearer of Járngreipr!

Killer of Jötunns!

Not Hollywood bullshit Thor!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Pffft that loser dies right after killing Jörmungandr.  That's like killing De Rol Le and then dying before you can even make it in the teleporter :P

Part of the Völuspá, fated to happen...

And are you seriously comparing Jörmungandr, the world serpent, to a glorified over grown tape worm??

NO!

Edited by Crackles

3 hours ago, Crackles said:

Part of the Völuspá, fated to happen...

And are you seriously comparing Jörmungandr, the world serpent, to a glorified over grown tape worm??

NO!

De Rol Le is canonically a centipede, not a tapeworm.

17 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

De Rol Le is canonically a centipede, not a tapeworm.

A  centipede that swims, dives, and leaps out of water?!?!  Oh wait, maybe it's just a millipede instead!

I love both of those games :onion-head65:

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M